[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you guys think about this man
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: macdemaco_1_MDisplay_1883.jpg (177 KB, 454x680) Image search: [Google]
macdemaco_1_MDisplay_1883.jpg
177 KB, 454x680
what do you guys think about this man
>>
wacky tabacky
>>
His face in that picture is disturbing the fuck out of me
>>
a gimmick that will hopefully die

not because I particularly dislike him or his music, but I hate the wave of tongue-wagging "look how much we don't care" garage rockers whom he has inspired to play their shitty zero-effort music

it shouldn't be cool to not care about your music, you should work hard at it and make it as good as you can
>>
>>60492994
yeah his complexion looks perfect but his eyes are just wacky
>>
I thought that was Cara from the thumbnail
>>
>>60493008
what he works hard for his recordings and he fucks around a lot less in the shows now
>>
>>60492973
the beach house of shitty pop
>>
>>60493027
I know he does, but he makes it look as if he doesn't - he inspires people to think it's cool to not put effort in
>>
>>60493056
literally wanting music to sound overtly tryhard
>>
why did wacky macky photoshop his face onto his own body?
>>
>>60493071
you have awful reading comprehension
>>
File: mac_demarco_1.jpg (198 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
mac_demarco_1.jpg
198 KB, 467x700
>>60493073
>>
>>60493056
who is he specifically inspiring tho? i havent seen anyone not put effort in becaus eof him
>>
>>60493094
is he bending his knees slightly? he looks pretty short
>>
>>60492973
he needs more denim
>>
>>60492973
total goofball
>>
>>60493123
>>
he is the master appropriator, the ultimate hipster
>>
>>60492973
absolute madman
>>
>>60493148
lol
>>
File: 6 4.jpg (28 KB, 572x329) Image search: [Google]
6 4.jpg
28 KB, 572x329
>>60493148
>>60493183
Conan is freakishly tall tho.
>>
>>60493248
i know it was just a relevant pic
>>
>>60493008

a fad, arguably, but I disagree that musicians have an obligation to make their music the "best" it can be, this sentiment tends to lead to over-production and takes the soul out of music in my opinion. not to say that I think musicians shouldn't give a shit about their sound but striving for perfection tends to turn musicians into much bigger douchebags in comparison. in any case I think mac was (and probably still is) concerned about doing his own thing when he started releasing music and the "tongue-wagging garage rockers" are obviously not being original themselves due to the fact that they're writing derivative music, which is where genres come from; people eventually get tired of hearing the same shit and someone else does something original then everyone starts copying that artist til the process repeats itself again
>>
>>60493248
I think Fallon is lying about being 6'0
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.