[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did they mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: sunbather.png (81 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
sunbather.png
81 KB, 270x270
What did they mean by this?
>>
>hey ladies, we're actually pretty nonthreatening ;)
>>
>>60490706
"I wish I wasn't a pasty skeltal, then I could chill with some random twee on the beach and not be burnt to a crisp by the sun".
>>
File: 1443969838-built.png (11 KB, 645x623) Image search: [Google]
1443969838-built.png
11 KB, 645x623
>I will never sun bat a qt girl
>>
The lyrics are actually very poetic reflections on hopelessness and alcoholism.
>>
>>60490793
if only you could understand them without having to read
>>
>>60490800
fucking lol
>>
>>60490793
wow that was even gayer than I expected. Alcoholism's pretty rad, why don't they like it?
>>
>>60490793
I can believe that, when I saw them last month the entire band (minus the arab) were chugging down beers nonstop throughout the show.
>>
>>60490800
>wahh i have to read for once in my ever so important life :(
>reading is hard... and gay
>spoon feed me your words like a toddler! please!
>>
File: boris-pink-900.jpg (154 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
boris-pink-900.jpg
154 KB, 900x900
>>60490706
How come people always shit on this album for being a metal album with a flamboyant cover but pic related always gets a pass?
>>
>>60490872
black metal fags are touchy
>>
>>60490860
>music
>reading the lyrics is a necessity
>>
>>60490843
>Alcoholism's pretty rad, why don't they like it?
you're kidding right
>>
>>60490842
It's not the color of the album cover friend, it's the fact that this "black metal" album sounds like something you'd find on Oprah's Favorite Things.
>>
>>60490925
>never listens to music in a foreign language and translates lyrics
>never watches foreign movies and reads subtitles

reading is so hard :( i'm too important for all of that nonsense!
>>
>>60490872
This one's a pink filter over a pretty kvlt drawing
>>
>>60491049
what the fuck does this have to do with movies?
>>
>>60490793
close, they are about yearning to be free from the expectations and judgements of themselves and others. Theres an interview where george talks about seeing a woman sunbathing (if i recall it was in front of her house), and he goes on to describe envy from being completely at peace/indifferent with the way the world would see her exposed
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.