[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/ I'm sick of seeing this David Bowie shit and being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
/mu/ I'm sick of seeing this David Bowie shit and being out of the loop, which of his albums do I start with?
>>
>>60490398
Depends on the stuff you like, but Ziggy Stardust or Low are always good bets
>>
>>60490398
you start by killing yourself you fucking little kd
>>
>>60490398
Start with checking out his new single because it's fucking awesome desu senpai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kszLwBaC4Sw
>>
>>60490398

Go directly to the record store, buy the three disc version of last-year's Nothing Has Changed retrospective. The two-disc if you're poor, but the three is best by a mile.
>>
Just get a greatest hits album that has stuff from all his periods to get a taste of the different phases he went through.
>>
how do these fucking people even exist t b h
>>
>>60490398
You listen to ashes to ashes, and then kill yourself, as you will never hear a better song.
>>
>>60491531
pls be lying

OP start with Ziggy Stardust, it's short, it has pop songs and rock, and it'll get you hooked immediately. Disregard the contrarians. After that, you decide, but Bowie is NOT a good artist to be introduced to with a greatest hits compilation...besides Space Oddity, his best work should be appreciated in album format
>>
Bowie is life, Bowie is love. Just pirate his whole discography and listen to nothing but Bowie for a year. Then you will accept nothing less.
>>
This thread is full of fucking fan boys. He's a diverse artist, rare, but this did not make him a God that if you haven't listened to you should die. Same as The Beatles, Nick Cave etc.

Stop being such keks /mu/.
>>
>>60492152

Why don't you go back to your BBC-core meme-music discussion?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.