[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/, what's an album you can listen to from beginning to end?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 658x658
/mu/, what's an album you can listen to from beginning to end?
>>
>>
File: LovelessGIF.gif (998 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
LovelessGIF.gif
998 KB, 500x350
Feels like a crime to hear only one song.
>>
>>60488801
...any decent one
>>
Most albums I enjoy. Do people seriously skip tracks they dislike on albums they love?
>>
>>60488801
Most albums.

What a stupid thread
>>
Are you new? Listening to music in any other way is a blasphemy here.
>>
Aren't albums supposed to be listened from the beginning to the end
>>
Anything from Meredith Godreau.
>>
>>60488824
THERE'S A STARMAN WAITING IN THE SKY
>>
some albums that i dislike most tracks on i will reduce to 4 track Ep's, for fun. example:
>21 pilots Blurryface (3/10)

but, when reduced to Fairly Local, Doubt, Polarize, and Message Man, you have yourself an 7-8/10 EP.
>>
>>60488801
really short grindcore albums
>>
>>60489295
:)

There's very few that can hold my complete attention for more than 40 minutes honestly. Elliott Smith's first album definitely. Finally We Are No One. The Gay Parade. Ween's Quebec. idk.
>>
>>60488801
Almost every one? Seriously go back to /v/ or lurk more ffs
>>
>>60488846
>>60489600
>>
File: WSSK.jpg (350 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
WSSK.jpg
350 KB, 1200x1200
>>
File: ICP.jpg (3 KB, 130x130) Image search: [Google]
ICP.jpg
3 KB, 130x130
I was into ICP when in 02 when I was like 13. I went to the gathering 2002 ect. I have outgrown this, SOld all the merch ect. However. This album has always been good
>>
File: 220px-RedHousePainters-DCH.jpg (16 KB, 220x214) Image search: [Google]
220px-RedHousePainters-DCH.jpg
16 KB, 220x214
>>
>>60488801
I can listen to all albums from beginning to end. That's how you are supposed to listen to them

With that said, why would you listen to this album again? It's nothing but another p4k-core rap album, and Love Again might be the worst song I've ever heard.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.