[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Swans the best band of all time?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: filth.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
filth.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1200
Is Swans the best band of all time?
>>
>>60481821
no
>>
>>60481821
one of my favorites for sure
>>
>>60481841
>>60481830
>they released 3 of the best 80's albums
>1 of the best 90's albums
>2 of the best 2010's albums
>>
>60 year old men yelling I'M A LITTLE BOY

*cringe*
>>
>>60481821
"No."
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 300x300
Memes aside yes

Pic related is clear evidence
>>
I don't know. I didn't like that album.
>>
>>60481821
they are not very good at all when it comes to jamming and brightening a guy's day

phish > swans
>>
>>60481821
yes
>>
>>60481880
Filth, Public Castration is a Good Idea, ?
>>
>>60481821

Well it's not very original that's for sure
>>
>>60481986
volcano was trash tho
>>
They are a shit band for edgy tryhards.
>>
>>60483046
care to elaborate cuz i can't figure out what you mean by "edgy tryhard"
>>
>>60481821
man I really fucking hate swans. Everything they've ever put out is garbage, which would be okay, there's lots of garbage out there, but then every nigger who went to college acts like they're the best band of all time. And I don't even necessarily have a problem with noise rock/no wave. Idk who's more overrated, Swans or Radiohead, but all their cocksucking fans are so fucking cringe
>>
>>60481821
The Beatles are
just as Michael Gira
>>
The best rock band of all time, yes. Rock music will die with Mikey G.
>screencap this
>>
Nah I'd say Can. Followed by Sonic Youth. Swans are barely even a band, they're practically Michael Gira solo work with some helpers
>>
>>60482113
Children of God
>>
I didn't understand the hype until I saw them live

That shit blew my fucking mind

Nonetheless, no, not the best band of all time
>>
>>60481986

HELLA
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.