[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo anon, spit something abstract
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: madlib.jpg (65 KB, 940x626) Image search: [Google]
madlib.jpg
65 KB, 940x626
Yo anon, spit something abstract
>>
>>60481472
Anime is degenerate. wonder why gays and transgenders are suddenly everywhere? The answer: anime and weed. Marijuana is proven to lower male testosterone levels, while anime causes delusions sexual disturbances and detachment from reality. This results in effeminacy, same sex attraction and eventually transgenderism. I warned you.
>>
i no give a heck about a bitch
one time i watch the lilo and da stitch
if i got a itch i give it a flick
imma eat my own asshole
call me the asshole mole
do some math watch your brain grow
math in my rap 1+1 = 2
you aint nothing bitch now begin to eat my poo
fuck you u a bitch wack pussy boy faggot
hahaha ha ha maggots writhing around
in my bungy... damn
>>
>>60481472
16 men fell into the hinder, It hinders me so, oh woah, Tokyo, FO
>>
Right Sock Brown, Red Leg Blue
>>
Volatile East and West in the second half of consumer items BV line sagging deformation
Matrix's worlds are hundreds of drug traffickers 5 points special female actress
Weight loss with excellent results waste plastic one to download into your interior room
Junior Course Assessment POV model code to create a harmonious urban and rural hiker information and IP lookup, black and white response rate with ultra rays according to the old VLC stat
>>
YO
YO
YO
IM A LYRICAL SPIRITUAL INDIVIDUAL
>>
something abstract
>>
*ptooey*
>>
desu its pretty easy to write a quasimoto verse

madlib in the whip bumpin stetsasonic
talkin all that jazz as we blaze the chronic
drivin down the freeway to the record store
cop some wax - you know how we get down for sure
my man madlib goin through the stacks
getting dusty fingers for the unheard tracks
headin to the counter with mo' stacks of wax
precious unto some we call on astro black
>>
File: tumblr_nxx9kqSSbK1rhqumko1_500.jpg (95 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxx9kqSSbK1rhqumko1_500.jpg
95 KB, 500x667
>>60481472
YES
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.