[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw slowly becoming a decent guitarist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 1447873674005.jpg (16 KB, 365x276) Image search: [Google]
1447873674005.jpg
16 KB, 365x276
>tfw slowly becoming a decent guitarist
>>
>tfw slowly becoming a worse guitarist because after 10 years nothing ever went any where, and you've not been able to keep a band together for the last 5.
>>
File: airguitar.jpg (162 KB, 400x514) Image search: [Google]
airguitar.jpg
162 KB, 400x514
can you play smoke on the water yet
>>
File: 1446966097438.jpg (398 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1446966097438.jpg
398 KB, 960x960
>tfw just sticking loops in protools doesn't fill the void anymore
>>
>>60480656
>tfw slowly becoming a decent guitarist after 10 years of le technical music but a somewhat decent singer and bass player because I get thrown out of bands constantly

>some of them have even punched me
>>
>>60480809
Are you an asshole?
>>
>>60480656
i know this feeling
>>
>Learned to play piano when I was 10
>Very good at it
>Gave it up to play video games
>23
>don't know any instruments
FUCK VIDEO GAMES
>>
>>60480959
yeah i stopped drawing because of video games, and i was pretty talented for an 8 y/o, i could be GOAT now.
never stopped playing guitar tho
>tfw it has been 6 years since i started
>>
>>60480918
yes desu, they were all too disorganised and had irrealistic aims

e.g: "yeah let's reharse a couple of times then we can start our tour"

>they had already booked the tour
>they had only one song ready
>I was supposed to finish all the others, god knows why
>they didn't want to write tabs down because "you must play with your heart"
>it was a brutal death band and the drummer had only one arm and couldn't use the double bass for shit
>I eventually tell them there's not enough time and that they should give up on the tour thing for now
>they call me a cunt and yell at me for 10 minutes
>I evenutally tell them what I think and leave

I've got thousand of stories like this desu
>>
>>60481216
lmao
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.