[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MIA Scroll 2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
Who /hype/ for this
>40 years old
>>
>>60479187
She really takes good care of herself. She still looks like she is on her 20s
>>
I'm really this dissapointed in the Borders song.

I really hope it's more than one song upon the official release tomorrow. The last scroll was fucking months ago. I understand the music vid needs to be filmed, but cmon
MIA.

That song she was doing with Skrillex sounded good. I hope we hear that.

feelsbadman when one of your fav artists dissapoints.
>>
>>60479187
>tfw no great looking 40 year old dindu gf

MAYA is still a good album though (something i don't often say about mainstream pop)
>>
who else is hyped for

PARROT
A
R
R
O
T
>>
>>60480081
she probably won't even release it
>>
>>60480112
why ;_;
>>
G R O S S L I P S
>>
>>60480137
The 'Borders' song is already out on Spotify. It's just that one song. Last time out, the Swords and Warriors were leaked on Spotify ahead of schedule. It was just those two songs as well. I hope we see a few different songs, but I dunno. The official release is tomorrow with music vid, I guess we'll see then.
>>
>>60479187

is that the chick from the h3h3 videos?
>>
>>60480223
but she's realeasing an album, isn't she??????????????????????¿?¿?¿¿??¿¿????????????
>>
>>60480266
Kind of, but not really:

>“Matahdatah Scroll 01 ‘Broader Than A Border'” is the first in a series of truly global and characteristically DIY M.I.A. releases over the coming months. Each bundle will feature a collection of new M.I.A. songs, each accompanied by videos directed and edited by M.I.A. herself with each video filmed in a different country. The individual sections will ultimately come together to form Matahdatah — a full-length album and film experience about borders.

Tomorrow will be the second bundle or scroll.
>>
>>60480370
damn

;_;
>>
>>60479300
She's Sri Lankan though
>>
>>60479288
http://www85.zippyshare.com/v/uL5dQRun/file.html

Here's the song btw
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.