[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is two headed boy about, mu? No memes please.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1351805669510.png (155 KB, 240x312) Image search: [Google]
1351805669510.png
155 KB, 240x312
What is two headed boy about, mu? No memes please.
>>
I think most of the songs are just surreal and really "about" anything specific
>>
Jeff becoming one with Anne, feeling he is her.
>>
a dude with two cocks lmao xD
>>
Pt 2 > Pt 1
>>
>>60471811
it's about a two headed boy who lives in a jar, he builds a radio for his girlfriend but then it breaks

But also I'm pretty sure the "we will take off our clothes and they'll be placing fingers through the notches in your spine" is discursive from the main plot and is referencing Anne Frank being stripped, shaved and showered upon arrival at Auschwitz. In an early live version the lyric was "They will take off your clothes", so perhaps he changed that to further convolute things so you're sort of wondering whether it's about romance or abuse
>>
>>60471868
Anne Frank didn't go to Auschwitz tho
>>
File: 34.jpg (1 MB, 713x1532) Image search: [Google]
34.jpg
1 MB, 713x1532
This is a good one of pt 2 on song meanings. Hypothesizes that the Two Headed Boy is two of Anne's objects of affection, both named Peter. They became one in her mind. I had happened to read Anne Frank's diary not long before I first heard ITAOTS, and you can make a lot of connections like this. Of course, people are great at finding patterns and meaning in randomness, so it could all be a load of crap.

>>60471930
Yes she did. She was first taken to a holding camp in Germany (I forget the name), then to Auschwitz with her sister and mother, and then Bergen-Belsen with her sister where they both died of typhus.
>>
>>60471811
My interpretation is it's about a boy coming into adolescence from a religious childhood, feeling confused and guilty over his sexual thoughts and urges. Hence two headed boy; the naive innocent boy who dances to church songs and the adolescent who wants to take off his clothes and place his fingers through the notches in some girls spine
>>
>>60471994
so to answer the question, the two headed boy is the two Peters because Anne wrote they were "one in the same" in her diary. That's actually really clever

I guess the thread's over folks
>>
>>60471868
I always thought the "we will take off our clothes and they'll be placing fingers through the notches in your spine" was the boy going through a surgery to separate his other half, who dies during the surgery
>>
WHAT
ABOUT
COMMUNIST DAUGHTER

It's too deep for me, I can't.
>>
Why can't this album stop being a meme? It's literally beyond everything else
>>
>>60472068
Yeah I always thought that line was trying to convey the feeling of two young people discovering their bodies or having sex for the first time.
>>
File: 1435561559685.gif (13 KB, 250x194) Image search: [Google]
1435561559685.gif
13 KB, 250x194
benis an desdigles :D:D
>>
>>60471811
a boy with two heads
>>
>>60471994
>(I forget the name)

Birkenau?
>>
>>60471811
The male human has two heads; the head containing the brain & the penis head.

It's all about controlling the balance between both heads.
>>
>>60471994
>>60473562

Oh shit Aushwitz and Birkenau are the same place lol mb.
>>
You know Anne Franks diary is fake, right?
>>
>>60471811
both parts mention his brother who killed himself
>>
>>60475168
>>>/pol/
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.