[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mu/ there's a Devo song I'm trying to remember
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 600x600
Hey /mu/ there's a Devo song I'm trying to remember from their earlier punk hardcore days about sniffing your sisters wet panties

Does anyone know what I'm talking about
>>
I don't think that's Devo. They had plenty of vulgar songs (I need a chick, penetration in the centerfold), but I don't think that's one of them.
>>
>>60467366

i been refused probably
>>
I like to think of myself as a pretty big devo fan and I have no idea what song you're referring to
>>
>>60467414

it comes the closest at least:

>Bought a Kodak brownie
>Developed film at home
>Took some shots of sister
>Pants were full of foam

>Took a couple back views
>Took some up front
>Three tries, wallet size
>I was looking at that cunt
>>
>>60467452
lol I like how they totally omit that verse in the Jihad Jerry and Hardcore Live albums
>>
>>60467452
That's it. Thanks familia
>>
>>60467478

yeah i can see why it would look bad for them to sing it now

but they still played bamboo bimbo and baby talkin bitches so what do i know

>>60467489

no problem
>>
>>60467452
Damn
>>
>>60467452
I find it hilarious that their albums are overwhelmingly clean with almost no profanity and only moderate innuendo, but the rare tracks are full of shit like that.
>>
>>60467520
Warners Meddling. Jerry wanted more dirty tracks on SfE but Mark makes music for Yo Gabba Gabba and Lego Movie so it would jeapordize his career
>>
>>60467520

they definitely cleaned up their act once they got signed to an extent

live they'd still change lyrics to be more dirty live though, like for whip it and speed racer and some others
>>
>>60467501
>Well he caught his first whiff in the jungles of 'Nam
>That slant-eyed catfish tasted better than mom
>Now every single night she drops her big bomb

what did they mean by this?
>>
lol I love that Midget song
>>
>>60467520
Devo has always been dirty as fuck

http://youtube.com/watch?v=z7bNSf8dLM4

And the music video for Thats Good is a French fry breaking in a donut hole
>>
Poor little gimp
Has a physical disability
Poor little gimp
Can't walk due to illness or injury
Poor little gimp
His life is so hard
Poor little gimp
Cripply Ol' Rubber Legs walks like a Tard
Bravo Mark
>>
>>60467635

I hate people with muscular dystrophy
And I'm not using that term as a metaphor
Nor am I portraying a character like "Booji Boy" in this song
My name is Mark Mothersbaugh and I literally despise people with muscular dystrophy
>>
>>60467574
Yeezus tier meme writing
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.