[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/mu/, why is this album hated so much? Personally I think its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: WARPCDD266.jpg (150 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
WARPCDD266.jpg
150 KB, 1000x1000
/mu/, why is this album hated so much? Personally I think its one of his better works, not the best but up there, and at the very least it's decent.
>>
>>60464756
its the most listened new release

of course its going to be hated you fool

its also loved more than it should be
>hey boys i haven't been around for a while, so whats mus general consensus on this album
>>
>>60464756
you're like a month late man
when it leaked /mu/ loved it and still does
>>
If you're familiar with his other work it's blatantly obvious that this album is quite a step away from his other material. It's essentially his take on "Pop" music and a lot of the songs actually contain an inherent structure, and some point actual groove. Going from making ethereal ambient soundscapes to whatever Garden of Delete is was ballsy, it's easily becoming one of my favorite releases of the year though.
>>
>>60464756

why what is that and why does it have a shitting phoenix on the cover?
>>
>>60464756
I loved every track on this album except 'Sticky Drama' and 'Lift'. Great record, been listening to it every day since it came out.
>>
now, i'm just an old fool of course, but i found this to be a good CD
>>
>WARPCDD266

>a good CD

>screaming buy it buy it
>>
>>60464756
Some loud people on /mu/ love being contrary, but in all actuality it's a good record.
>>
Didn't really enjoy it unfortunately, his first album that doesn't really do it for me. Not enough variation and too muddy sounding
>>
i think it's perfect
>>
>>60465556
>loud people
is it because they don't loudly like it?
>>
I'd say it's a grower, but there again all of Lopatin's albums get better and better the more you listen to them.

>>60465601
Nah, it's no Replica but it's a damn good album.
>>
>>60465605
I'm just referring to people who come into threads to bash it with no real arguments or anything.

If you dislike the record we can absolutely have a conversation about it.
>>
Nice album, my personal AOTY
>>60465616
>Nah, it's no R+7 but it's a damn good album.
ftfy
>>
>>60465643
oh, shut up please
>>
>>60465700
I think I like GOD better than R Plus Seven. Not to say it isn't still excellent.
>>
>>60465719
Why so mad? I don't think I'm saying anything overly offensive or whatever.
>>
>>60465744
playing dumb can be offensive sometimes
>>
>>60465759
I'm not playing dumb. A lot of people on /mu/ love to mindlessly bash anything that gets good reviews. If you haven't realized that you're either new or an idiot.
>>
>>60465744
first day on the web, dear?
>>
>>60465778
>mindlessly bash
some people also like to play dumb
>>
>>60465805
I was just trying to give him a chance to have a conversation.

>>60465815
Now you're just being annoying.
>>
>>60464756
Do people not dig it? I thought it was fucking great
>>
File: being annoying.jpg (183 KB, 500x668) Image search: [Google]
being annoying.jpg
183 KB, 500x668
>>60465846
>I was just trying to give him a chance to have a conversation.
why don't you write a review

that'd be awfully kind of you

i just like being told whats good because i'm beneath all this schizophrenic, manic, abstract, post-grunge nostalgia
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.