[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this accurate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: season1.png (3 MB, 2144x1732) Image search: [Google]
season1.png
3 MB, 2144x1732
Is this accurate?
>>
also autechre general
>>
draft is their best album debate me
>>
File: 1438040681680.gif (12 KB, 227x224) Image search: [Google]
1438040681680.gif
12 KB, 227x224
>>60463736
>Oversteps
>anything but winter

>Exai
>spring
>>
>>60463736
>amber
>fall
>not winter
>>
>>60466077
i can see you thinking oversteps is winter but exai is literally the most organic thing

t ess xi and bladelores especially make me feel the warmth and allergies
>>
>>60467018
this

my go-to album for driving in the snow at night
>>
they're all winter

even my boy sean is with me on that
>>
I don't think they have a super summery album (though I can see your point with Quaristice since it's so watery), but surely Tri Rep would fit the bill most? It's just so arid and dry, makes me think of the desert.

In general I don't think of ae in terms of seasons, for me they sort of exist outside that frame of reference in my mind and reside on their own planet.
>>
>>60468669
bladelores is so cold and cave-like though - i believe that's what they were trying to evoke spatially with the reverb
>>
File: overstepper.png (1 MB, 1023x625) Image search: [Google]
overstepper.png
1 MB, 1023x625
Did they ""?
>>
>>60473386
W2C Rob's shirt
>>
Autechre is shit
>>
Exai should be the deepest of darkest winters
>>
>>60470056
>they're all winter
this ţbh fàm
>>
File: fixed.png (3 MB, 2144x1732) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
3 MB, 2144x1732
>>60463736
>>
>>60463736
for me Incunabula is fall. I imagine it as the soundtrack of september/october/november
>>
>>60472262
I can see it both ways. It also evokes thoughts of sunblasted concrete.
>>
literally 4 sentences talking about the actual music on the album... i swear it's impossible for writers to talk about them without bringing up the narrative of their decreasing levels of "accessibility" with the public. "DAE remember when they wrote MELODIES?!?! :(" lol

http://thequietus.com/articles/19246-autechre-trirepetae-review-anniversary
>>
>>60476320
whenever there's a slightly weird album that sites have to talk about, the selling point is always the weirdness.
>>
>>60472262
I dunno, it always sounded like blooming to me.
>>
Autechre-Winter
Squarepusher-Spring
Boards Of Canada-Summer
Aphex-Autumn
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.