[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: k.png (442 KB, 1315x319) Image search: [Google]
k.png
442 KB, 1315x319
>>
wait wait wait

hol up muh nigga

you...

you mean to tell me

that p4k

p4k magazine

is actually

a load of horseshit?

MARY MOTHER OF GOD
>>
>>60462302
http://thefpl.us/episode/32
Never forget
>>
>>60462350
no I'm actually just trying to tell people that the mountain goats are shit and on the same level as bieber
>>
/mu/ either loves bieber's album or hates it. and the people who do hate it are the ones who can't into popular music and/or are mildly or severly even autistic
>>
>>60462483
They knew. They knew before all of us
>>
>>60462302
nothing wrong with that famiglia
>>
>>60462712
I never thought I'd see the day /mu/ defends Justin Bieber's music.

It's like those people who try to be so progressive that they end up being fascists, but instead with people trying so hard to be patrician/contrarian that they end up becoming poptimist retard bottom tier plebs.
>>
File: 1447642195736.jpg (116 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447642195736.jpg
116 KB, 500x500
>>60462708
>>
File: smh.....png (397 KB, 1337x337) Image search: [Google]
smh.....png
397 KB, 1337x337
here's the real kicker
>>
>>60462712
*the ones who love it are mildly or severly even autistic
ftfy
>>60462783
the only people who are pretending to like Justin Bieber are redditors so they're not actually a part of /mu/ no matter how much they think they are
>>
I bet all you circlejerking faggots haven't even listened to the Bieber album.
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 600x600
>>60462783
they're defending his music because it's actually decent this time round. you obviously can't get past
>LE BIEBER IS GEY AMIRITE XD GAY HAIR :DDDD
Try having an open mind towards things instead of being so bitter.
Pic related is LITERALLY you
>>
>>60462712
even most of my normie pop-loving girl friends have said that it's not really that good outside of the two singles.
>>
Peope that use XD wheher it be satirical or not are from reddit. Also, Bieber's album is not by any means decent. It is almost tolerable.
>>
I feel like the retards on this board would start liking any music if p4k and the mellon gave it attention.
>>
>>60463136
this album was spammed the fuck out of on here days before p4k or fantano reviewed it.
>>
>>60463241
It's called viral marketing m8. All you need is one shill to post it, a couple of memesters to start posting it ironically and then some mindless popshitters to take it seriously. Same thing happened with Arianna Grande and CRJ.

While people would laugh at a Bieber fan in the past, /mu/ has predictably warmed up to him after all the shilling from memefork and mellon. You even get the retarded narrative about it being his "mature" record and popshitters eat it up.

These kids can't think for themselves, literally.
>>
>>60462949
lmao are you gay or something? you sound really gay, dude :P
>>
File: =}.png (77 KB, 258x230) Image search: [Google]
=}.png
77 KB, 258x230
>>60463057
>normies
>normie girls
>normie pop-loving girls
>normie pop-loving girls who have successfully friendzoned your ass
>>
>>60462483
This is actually one of the only consistently enjoyable podcasts
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.