[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: We pretend it's 2045 and we're in a thread pretending
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: Clock.jpg (468 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
Clock.jpg
468 KB, 2000x2000
ITT: We pretend it's 2045 and we're in a thread pretending to be in 2015
>>
>>60462137
I think we're due for a musical revolution in exactly 30 years
>>
I sure hope Kendrick stays in the hip-hop game and never becomes a game-show host!
>>
Hey guys, are you hyped for the next Kanye album! It's can't be bad!
>>
Sure I hope the Weeknd won't die on christmas day, that'd be awful lmao
>>
>>60462160
depending on your definition of revolution, i bet it will be less than half that
>>
Hey guys, lets talk exclusively about music made in this year and the last!
>>
Afternoon, lads.
>>
In The Aeroplane Over The Sea is the greatest album of all time and will always be relevant
>>
>>60462273
I wish we still had afternoons in 2045

sorry for breaking the fourth wall but fuck me it's pretty sad
>>
Vaporwave sure is dead. We will never hear about it ever again.
>>
>>60462228
At least he wouldn't have a tour with concert 3d reconstructing him, right guys
>>
*cums*
>>
You guys realy think Ye had K Dot taken out? I mean I never doubted the beef. Just hard to believe we lost Kendrick and Thugger in the same year
>>
wow! a pitchfork review of a kpop album! how novel! I'm sure this is just a fluke, and not an indicator of things to come!
>>
Man fuck that free U2 album amirite
>>
>>60462430
U2 were literally the worst band of all time. Remember when Bono died a couple years ago and people were celebrating in the streets.
>>
>>60462402
At least Pac is back. I don't blame him for not leaving earlier t b h. Consecutive Trump presidencies probably scared him off for a while.
>>
>>60462402
That was 2016, idiot.
>>
>>60462424
Man, I hope Pitchfork will stop being so poptimist and stops lacking professionalism, they can"t go on like that forever
>>
>>60462454
Ya hard to believe how good of a president he was though. Had the 2nd term on lock once he declared war on Mexico
>>
Man, Mac Demarco is such a goofball! There's no way that under his light hearted exterior awaits a core of crippling depression and insecurity bubbling into a suicide attempt that leaves him a vegetable!
>>
>>60462402

I mean Ye buying Aftermath was a pretty bold move for a chi-town nigga. K-Dot screwed himself from the start when he dissed Kanye on his fifth LP "White People Are Fuckin' Stupid Mane"
>>
>>60463083
Calling Kanye a "cracker" wasn't a bold move.
>>
>>60462881
It's funny you should mention him! I happen to be an expert on the guy and he's far from a historical footnote!
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.