[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get what's so good about this album. I find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3
File: 1374975810_hi-res.png (778 KB, 1000x995) Image search: [Google]
1374975810_hi-res.png
778 KB, 1000x995
I don't get what's so good about this album. I find it to be super dull
>>
AND WHEN THEIR EARTHEN MOUTHS WILL OPEN UP
JUST WHAT WOOOOOOOOOORDS SHOULD COME OUT? BUT

"WE WISH WE WERE DEAD"

doooo DOOOOOO dooOOOO
>>
go to bed marcel
>>
>>60457624
this, desu senpai baka
>>
A THOUSAND BARED TEETH
A THOUSAND BOWED HEADS
THEY'RE BEGGING... YOU... FOR DEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAATH
>>
Congrats you're not a sad person.
>>
WE SHALL SLEEP IN THESE HOLLOWS AND RIVERS
EXALT THE RIGHTEOUS AND DROWN THE SINNERS
JESUS CHRIST
JESUS CHRIST WHY IS LOVE SO LONELY?
WHY IS LOVE SO LONELY?
>>
Have you finished it anon? It starts off kinda slow but picks itself up later
>>
it's fucking great but you've got to be in the right mood
>>
>>60457826
I'm thinking the song writing style is just way to reserved for my tasted
>>
>>60457878
>I have shit taste
>>
>>60457598
yeah it's pretty mediocre
>>
>>60457878
i'm a fucking pleb for the standard of /mu/, but this album clicked with me right on my first listen. it was on a rainy night
>>
>>60458275
I actually feel the same way about a lot of /mu/-core, however it could be because I'm going from ultra-chaotic math-core and prog. metal to this.

Anyways, I don't like this for the same reason I don't like a lot of Swans' music. I find it to be too slow paced and repetitive for my liking, listening to the same grating riffs for 4 minutes at a time gets kinda tiring.

Granted, I may just be listening to the music wrong, but something about it really doesn't click with me
>>
You may just be listening to it wrong
>>
>>60457598
>I don't get [it]

Sorry to hear that you're impaired.
>>
>>60457598
Maybe try out Giles Corey
>>
>>60458359
I think this album is a lot more melodic than Swans' work, there is a hook on most of the tracks. Maybe listen again. Also you gotta love the guitars
>>
File: Giles_Corey_dan_barrett.jpg (20 KB, 500x429) Image search: [Google]
Giles_Corey_dan_barrett.jpg
20 KB, 500x429
>>60457598
>I don't get what's so good about this album.
You're just not sad enough.
>>
It's just dumb pleb memeshit.
>>
you've gotta really hate yourself and kind of want to die to really get into it

Why do you think /mu/ likes it so much?
>>
>>60459771
Because /mu/ is full of people who have no taste who enjoy posting shit-tier meme music that doesn't offend their inability to listen to anything beyond 'muh feels' garbage.

And they're on notice.
>>
>>60459895
you're still here?

damn man, you're the least believe "patrician" yet
just fuck off back to anonymousland pretty please
>>
>>60459928
I'm going to kill this goddamn current pleb culture if it's the last thing I do.
>>
>>60459950
>says the pleb
>>
File: tegaki.png (700 B, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
tegaki.png
700 B, 400x400
>>60459969
Keep shitposting it will really mean a lot to no one.
>>
>>60460010
I see you're a stand user ;)
>>
THE HUNTER DOES US ALL A GOOD SERVICE
>>
>>60457598
Gr8 b8 m8, 8/8 I congratul8.
>>
>>60457826
Is something wrong that I'm always in the mood for this album?
>>
>>60460193
Maybe you're depressed, maybe not, if you don't feel upset over it I wouldn't worry.
I'm not always in the mood to listen to it, but when I do put a track on it'll put me in that mood
>>
>>60460193
I feel the same, and if I don't think I am I'll put it on and immediately find out that I am.
>>
>>60457598
it's just too long
>>
>>60457598
lofi garageband post rock with those shitty emo-esque vocals and it's too long. overrated as hell.
>>
>>60461015
*post punk, sorry
>>
>>60457598
This album is pretty fuckin mediocre, but the first and last songs are really good
>>
>there will never be a physical release of Giles Corey s/t with hardcover booklet to go along with it
>>
>>60461442
There is though.
>>
>>60461442
The boxset might have a hardcover book, they said a different publisher made that print.
>>
>>60461115
Lol.
>>
ARROWHEADS
ARROWHEADS
ARROWHEADS
ARROWGEADS
THANK GOOOOOOOOD IT'S OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVER
>>
>>60457598
wait until ur hella sad, then go back to it
>>
Senpai, you can be a sadboy and not like this album.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.