[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I come from an alternate reality where John Lennon is still alive. AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: lennon.jpg (83 KB, 634x344) Image search: [Google]
lennon.jpg
83 KB, 634x344
I come from an alternate reality where John Lennon is still alive. AMA
>>
Ooohh, this'll be fun
>>
>>60456987
Is flux of pink Indians really better than crass, or are some people contrarian
>>
What's that Yoko pussy game like?
>>
>>60456987
what about the walrus and you, John?
>>60457057
this
>>
>>60456987
Is John an absolute madman, or is it just speculation
>>
>>60457092
He's very mellow now. Makes very few public appearances. His last album was in 2012.
>>
>>60457033
All shit compared to Rudimentary Peni
>>
How is his collab with Kanye?
>>
How are things going with Yoko Ono? Did you keep her from making weird ass clothing?

https://i.imgur.com/34V7suG.jpg
>>
>>60456987
Well, I have a few questions.
1. Is George Harrison still alive as well?
2. After the Anthology documentary was finished were songs such as "Free as A Bird" and "Real Love" big hits?
3. If all four member are still alive in your alternate reality, did The Beatles reunite and go on tour for all of the people too young to catch them the first time around? And did they record anymore new songs and make any new albums?

>>60457033
I have the feeling every FOPI record is going to sound just like New Smell and Strive to Survive, and they won't bother with such garbage like Taking a Liberty or The Pricks Treated Us Like Cunts, and it will be Crass that will get all artsy fartsy and every album by them will sound like Yes Sir, I will, and Ten Notes on a Summer's Day. But what do I know? I'm a boot boy who's heavily into The 4 Skins, anyway.
>>
>>60456987

where is Paul?
>>
>>60457157
More of a D*I*R*T* fan, myself
>>
>>60457182
They're still together and pretty happy by all accounts. Julian still doesn't talk to him and Sean is a bit estranged too.

>>60457193
1. No, he died in 2001
2. The Beatles reunited in 1982 for their 20th anniversary. They recorded Real Love and it was a number one hit in several countries. In 1985 they played at Live Aid and went on another reunion tour. They've reunited a few times since then, but Free as a Bird was the only song they've made since, for Anthology.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.