[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Purpose
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1447857997692.png (1 MB, 1236x640) Image search: [Google]
1447857997692.png
1 MB, 1236x640
>mfw in 30 years this will be considered a gem
>mfw we are literally destroying his career because of his past even tho he matured a lot
aoty to be honesto famiglia
>>
>mfw in 30 seconds this will be considered a jam
>>
mates dont be hypocritical to yourselves

its fucking justin beeber
>>
ah i love the smell of fresh bait in the morning

put some memes and grits to go with that bait on will ya?
>>
>>60454936
thanks for proving my point
>he cant release anything decent because he's bieber
kill thyself famiglia
>>
>>60454866
>justin bieber
>light 5
why hasn't anthony killed himself yet
>>
>>60455025
if your point is that youre idiot then yea im proving your point

>>he cant release anything decent because he's bieber
>kill thyself famiglia
the actual thing is you shouldnt care for jbs music if youre human

it doesnt matter if the album was the greatest shit in the world, its still shit cause its greatness is determined by its image and glamour and the oh so unexpected buaahahcomeback

fucking mbv fans
>>
>>60455066
just look at his eyes
>>60454866
they are the eyes of a broken man
>>
>>60455066
exactly should have gotten a strong 6 to a light 7 at least. this album will become a classic one day, it just has to grow on to people

anthony is a fucking retard
>>
>>60454866
Justin Bieber > Tyler The Creator

Tyler suicide when?
>>
I genuinely can't tell if you fags are being ironic or not when you're saying this is a good album
>>
>>60455308
get the fuck off this board
>>
>>60455244
That's never going to happen.
>>
>>60454959
This post is meant to be terrible, isn't it
>>
>>60455086
what's your favorite metallica album ?
>>
the enemy of my enemy is my friend

fandongo and p4k are doing the right thing in fighting popshitters
>>
>>60455359
St. Anger Tbhfam
>>
it's a fair rating
>>
>>60455381
What the fuck are you talking about? The fact that Fantano and p4k actually take this music seriously is just giving more justification to all the popshitters out there. I mean, p4k wrote a fucking essay about Justin Bieber. The only way they'd be shitting on popshitters is if they a) didn't review it at all or b) gave it an extremely low score. But both Fantano and p4k have consistently liked and reviewed poptimist bullshit.
>>
>>60455529
kill yourself
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.