[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was thinking of getting my mom a Joanna Newsom album for her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Ys_cover.jpg (59 KB, 426x374) Image search: [Google]
Ys_cover.jpg
59 KB, 426x374
I was thinking of getting my mom a Joanna Newsom album for her birthday. Unsure of which one though. She has an interest for all things medieval, so I was thinking Ys, but I think it may be a little hard to get into considering my parents are both big music plebs. Should I go for Divers then, as it's more accessible and compact than both Ys and HOOM? Gonna rule out MEM right now. Have you guys ever gotten your family or friends into Joanna?
>>
>>60453470
>Have you guys ever gotten your family or friends into Joanna?

It usually goes no farther than them listening to it for two seconds and saying, "She sounds like shit. Turn it off."
>>
>>60453619
I like your friends and family.
>>
>>60453470
>She has an interest for all things medieval
then get them fucking medieval music you fucking plebeian
>>
>I was thinking of getting my mom a BBNG album for her birthday. She has an interest for all things Jazz
I was thinking of getting my mom a Deafheaven album for her birthday. She has an interest in all things Metal
etc
>>
File: Hildy.jpg (165 KB, 802x815) Image search: [Google]
Hildy.jpg
165 KB, 802x815
>>60453470
Give her something by an actual Medieval waifu
pic related
>>
>sapokanikan comes on the radio
>my mum hates Joanna's high pitched voice
>declares that Kate bush did it all before, turns the radio off
how do I kill mum?
>>
>>60453657
>I was thinking of getting my mom a MCR album for her birthday. She has an interest for all things Emo
>>I was thinking of getting my mom a Talking album for her birthday. She has an interest for all things African
>>
>>60453739
Kill yourself.

>>60453742
>Talking
Talking Heads, ofc
>>
>>60453470
Awful idea. Do you hate your mom?
>>
>>60453470
What did you mom ever do to you to deserve that?
>>
>>60453470
I agree with some people on here. Get her actual medieval music instead of Joanna Newsom.
But still, if you want to give her a Joanna Newsom album, I say Ys is the better option.
>>
get it and just tell her it might sound weird at first but it grows on you.
>>
>>60453470
Unicorn Ensemble has great music.

Gryphon is also lovely, but rather hard to get by
>>
>>60453742
>I was thinking of getting my mom a Radiohead album for her birthday. She has an interest for all things Experimental
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.