[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Now that 2015 is over...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (217 KB, 1273x1273) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217 KB, 1273x1273
Can we all agree it was a pretty damn good year for music?

And what are you looking forward to in 2016?
>>
SWISH
>>
IT'S NOT OVER YET
>>
>>60451662
Are you deaf? Music hasn't been good since the 90s. I'm looking forward to another year of wishing I was born earlier so I could have witnessed actual good music.
>>
january hype:

sia
bowie
tortoise
>>
>>60451868
another bowie in january?
>>
nah was a bunch of letdowns
>>
>>60451662
It was a pretty good year, not as good as 2014 but certainly better than 2013.

lol who remember "JENNY DEATH WHEN?"
>>
>>60452802
this
>>
>>60452802
>>60452858
>>>/lewronggeneration/
>>
I'm looking forward to a year in the 2010s where a lazy rap album that says "nigga" 400 times per song doesn't/won't win album of the year.
>>
>>60451662
Aaron Ellis will make AOTY.
Screencap this.
>>
>>60452784
another? I thought he hadn't had an album since 2013 and he only released two songs last year
>>
>>60452889
Rap is buttrock of this decade. Just as stale and boring and dominating mainstream due to lack of anything new that the industry could replace it with.

I just hope it finally fucks off somewhere around 2020.
>>
jürg frey is aoty
>>
>>60453192
go to bed, jürg frey
>>
>>60452885
>>>/lerightgeneration/
>>
Ya 2015 was great Divers and... the soundtrack to Undertale, and uh.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.