[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hodgy GOING IN on Tyler right now on instagram
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6
File: ss+(2015-11-15+at+11.15.35).png (11 KB, 283x248) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-11-15+at+11.15.35).png
11 KB, 283x248
Yesterday during Tyler's set after performing Fuck It. He takes a moment to say
"Niggas got me fucked up, I put too many niggas on. I helped too many of my motherfucking friends out, and then it's gon' come foul? You know who the fuck im talking about nigga, And yeah this is getting real, I love you though."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2358&v=NGoSYFoEf4g

At first the majority thought it was towards Earl. Only the few who saw Odd Future's set knew who it was for Hodgy. To confirm, Tyler tweeted out. "THEBE AND I ARE FINE BTW"
https://twitter.com/fucktyler/status/665958315944312833

During Odd Future's set at carnival, Hodgy took a moment to rant on about how being famous changes you, talked about his daughter, and talked about leaving OF and starting his own label He also stated not being payed from the last carnival and that this year is his last appearance.

Apparently Tyler was on the side just listening to Hodgy go on and on while in shock.

THERE ARE NO FOOTAGE OF HODGY RANTING SO I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HE SAID. THESE ARE JUST SOME COMMENTS POSTED ON /r/ofwgkta. I WILL POST MORE AS MORE SOURCES ARE RELEASED.

Also: Hodgy on instagram "niggas treat us like were disposable. Hodgy Doms left Mike g.Where earl go? I know he had no part in the carnival .Real recognize real. Gone". And even more tweets against Tyler
>>
who cares
>>
The separation is long overdue. I mean cmon who really gives a fuck? I'll be interested if the quality in their music changes and that's about it
>>
Ding Dong memerap is dead
>>
>>60404860
u wish lmao
>>
BREAKING NEWS: HOLY SHIT SOME NIGGER IS YELLING AT SOME OTHER NIGGER ON TWITTER!!!11!1! THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE!!!1!
>>
Well Hodgy didn't make decent music anyway
>>
File: HODGY.png (38 KB, 616x314) Image search: [Google]
HODGY.png
38 KB, 616x314
He still goin
>>
File: 1.png (249 KB, 608x558) Image search: [Google]
1.png
249 KB, 608x558
And more...
>>
>Odd Future
this is the real Animal Collective
>>
post yfw this is a marketing ploy like drake/meek
>>
this belongs on WorldStar, not /mu/
>>
kek anyone else remember when /mu/ loved OF and tyler?
>>
>>60404995
You mean Oh Fuck Will God Kill These Animals
>>
>>60404766
First of all, only idiots are fans of Tyler
>>
who the fuck cares
>>
>>60404860
kek
>>
File: 2.png (71 KB, 594x179) Image search: [Google]
2.png
71 KB, 594x179
DAMN
>>
>>60404995
literally animals lmao
>>
>>60405206
"Tyler is a fraud." - Earl, Hodgy, Frank

IS OVER

MEME RAP ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
Keep going OP i'm up this thread nawmean
>>
Reason number 2134234 to hate hiphop: this shit
>>
>>60404860
Keep dreaming.
>>
>>60405235
xD lol
>>
Are there genres other than hiphop where artists routinely act like children for attention
>>
>>60405481
Rock
>>
with OF's stock steadily dwindling since doris/wolf it should come to no surprise that tyler's shedding dead meat off his brand. let's not pretend that anyone ever got into OF because of "mike g" or "the internet" or... "taco"

perhaps mr. hodgy beats should develop and hone his craft instead of depending on handouts. showbiz is, after all, a dog eat dog world
>>
File: TYLER.png (52 KB, 589x358) Image search: [Google]
TYLER.png
52 KB, 589x358
ok dis beef
>>
look, honestly i think tyler is talented. he's a talented arranger and musician and pianist and he's a pretty good rapper too
he's also an alright businessman. i mean, he did basically get every edgy white teen to wear a 40 dollar shirt with a donut on it. that's undeniable. i liked his last two albums, too. wolf is a really solid album, and cherry bomb has some really great songs on it too.

however, i do think tyler has a shitty and immature attitude towards a lot of things. he clearly does pick favorites and treats a lot of members of his "collective" like shit. he's also got a huge ego, regardless what he says. i mean, you can watch the video for oldie which is the probably the most together odd future has ever been on camera. tyler has a consistent need to be in front of the camera and take part in everyone's verse and be the main spectacle. even if he is "leader", it's still shitty to try to overshadow the people who you feel are under you, especially when theyre stronger than you in certain areas. hodgy and earl are better rappers, frank is an all around better musician, and there are tons of more talented members in of. also, he kind of treats lucas (that white guy) kind of terribly and i think he's mentioned in interviews that he's kind of done with the whole of thing.

tldr; tyler's talented, but so are a lot of other people, and tyler's also a dick and needs to be more humble
>>
>>60405890
forgot to mention; thats why he's mostly surrounded himself with jasper, taco, and lionel; they're not really all that talented or do anything at all so tyler still feels like he's above everyone.
>>
Do people on /mu/ actually listen to anyone from Odd Future? I though it was strictly 14yr old redditors now
>>
>>60405928
frank's stuff is good
earl's stuff is ok
wolf and cherry bomb are ok
the internet is decent
>>
Where is Kendrick booty? This seems like something he would immediately jump on.

Also, Hodgy would also be nowhere without OF.
>>
I think it's kinda funny that they still have this mentality that's it 2011 and people give a fuck about them.
>>
>>60406190
I give a fuck. Cherry Bomb was awesome and I can't wait for Tyler's diss track
>>
File: 1361447850196.png (112 KB, 220x321) Image search: [Google]
1361447850196.png
112 KB, 220x321
>>60405954
>wolf and cherry bomb are ok
>>
>>60404845

Seriously. A bunch of teenagers get lucky with their music collective and make a shitload of money and fame, how could anyone possibly see drama in their future?

>>60405481

Literally every single form of popular commercial music. The internal abuse pushes people over the edge and the antics are encouraged because it sells.
>>
Odd Future was always so fucked. Feels like a bunch of wasted potential. A group with some talented rappers that never managed to put out more than a couple solid projects, let alone a great, memorable project. Tyler and Earl did okay for themselves. Domo Genesis had potential to be huge, especially since he cut the DUDE WEED LMAO thing. He had a great verse on Wolf that everybody loved and then he didn't release a major project, and still hasn't. Mike G had a silky smooth flow and could have been the under-appreciated fan favorite of the group, but he opted to instead do chopped and screwed stuff nobody listened to put out a couple insignificant mixtapes. Hodgy Beats was always a mediocre rapper. Like we're talking Tyga and Big Sean levels of generic here. Had nothing to call his own. Left Brain made awful beats that always relied on really ugly sounding synths. They managed to be two of the bigger members of the group solely based on the fact they regularly put out material when OF was white hot. Odd Future seems to be in its dying days. It's legacy will be more as a fashion fad than it will be for a music collective.
>>
>>60404766
Why did you take the time to write this post? Who gives a fuck about Hodgy? Especially on this board? lmbo u r a big fag op
>>
>>60406439
>Odd Future seems to be in its dying days. It's legacy will be more as a fashion fad than it will be for a music collective.

well yeah no shit, that's what odd future is and always has been, a fashion fad. odd future is a joke and it's beyond me how anyone thinks they have talent, they all suck. bunch of poser hacks.
>>
Wait, didn't Odd Future break up anyways?
>>
>>60404766
dude /mu/ is not the right place to discuss this
>>
Hodgy also had his Odd Future tattoos get blacked out by a new tattoo. Half of his chest just black now.

http://www.kanyetothe.com/forum/index.php?topic=3959122.0
>>
>>60406439
Domo is doing fine, he's on tour with Mac Miller
>>
>>60406752
Wrong. Bastard, EARL and Rolling Papers were great projects
>>
>>60406982
lmaooooooooo
>>
>>60407023

God-tier OF projects: Channel ORANGE, Bastard, EARL

Good-tier: Wolf, Doris

The rest is mostly mediocre. Production on RP is nice tho
>>
>>60407058
IDLSIDGO?????????
>>
>>60407118

I guess good-tier. i like it but i prefer doris desu
>>
>>60407118
Wouldn't call that an OF project
>>
the last thing hodgy put out that was fully good was that first EP. Numbers is aight if you cut like a third of it. everything since then has been generic, if not outright bad.
>>
>Good tier
I Don't Like Shit
>okay tier
Channel ORANGE
>shit tier
everything else
>chur bum tier
cherry bomb
>>
Hodgy has always been the worst rapper of OF and that's saying a lot.
>>
>>60407058
Yeah, I agree. The production on RP makes the album, but it fits extremely well with the whole dreamy, hazy stoner vibe. Found the sound very refreshing for its time
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.