[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying not to sound like a wannabe oldfag, but Queen was the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images (4).jpg (30 KB, 478x308) Image search: [Google]
images (4).jpg
30 KB, 478x308
Trying not to sound like a wannabe oldfag, but Queen was the best there has ever been.

In the trifecta between art, pop, and success, no act has struck perfection like Queen.

For reference look up: my melancholy blues, the prophet's song, march of the black queen, staying power
>>
I don't know about the best but they were very good.
>>
>>60392695
OK
>>
>>60392695
>In the trifecta between art, pop, and success, no act has struck perfection like Queen.
>success
That isn't really relevant when it comes to the musical output of the band.

Also there is no such thing as "best". Your favorite maybe. Not the best though.
>>
>>60392794
Success shows their ability to maintain themselves. A lot of talented acts fall into obscurity because they fail to self-manage, be it their finances, reputation or output.

This is what makes them god tier; they were unique yet widely recognized. As close to 'perfect' as I can think of.
>>
>>60392862
this suck lol BICYCLE BICYCLE I WANT TO RIDE MY BICYCLE I WANT RIDE MY Bike
>>
>>60392695
you forgot their best song - the fairy feller's master-stroke
>>
>>60392957
you tried to make a point but failed
>>
They lost me after The Game, and, in my opinion, everything they did in the 80s was shit.

It's a shame that Freddy died right after they put out an album where they were getting good again, and they started to remember why they were such a good band in the 1970s. (Innuendo)
>>
>>60393305
The Miracle is a good album though, nothing compared to the other albums of course
>>
>>60393305
Absolutely agree. 80s Queen wasnt as good, however I do rate hot space fairly highly. The miracle is decent too
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.