[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Stitches the greatest Gangster Rapper of this generation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: STITCHES.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
STITCHES.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
Is Stitches the greatest Gangster Rapper of this generation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG1cFgekPns
>>
I hope those tattoos are not real. What will he do in ten years if not?
>>
>>60390949
they are real, and he has kids. Cunts fucked
>>
>>60390929

One of realest niggas too.

No one fuck with Stitches in the 305 when he was the game. No one. You see them stitches on his face? One for every nigga he canceled.

One time at a club Gucci tried to get hard and Stitches slapped a nigga...turned ice cream into a milkshake. Believe that.
>>
>>60391013
Rap and hip-hop fans will be exterminated in the futur eugenics programs. Why can't it be now?
>>
>>60390929

He's legitimately frightening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4UQCvlkF_4
>>
Fake plug and a faggot.
Although he diiiid manage to scam 2 grand from some friends saying hed send them a pound of weed from cali. Even tho hes from florida.

Dumb people need dumber people to suceed I guess
>>
BETTA HAVE MY MONEY WHEN I COME TO COLLECT
>>
>>60390929
Sounds like trash to me.
>>
BITCH I GOT EXTENDOS
>BITCH I GOT EXTENDOS
>>
No, Necro is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n1ETxqcsNY
>>
I went to one of his shows with some friends just to see what the fuck a Stitches show was like. He was forced to leave by security before his set was over.
>>
>>60390929
Literal clown and total garbage.
>>
>>60390929
Probably the most entertaining rapper ever, prove me wrong.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.