[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's next for her career?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
What's next for her career?
>>
Death.
>>
>>60389867
fuck she's gone full JUST
>>
solidarity with her balding brethren
>>
HOW YOU WANT YOUR HAIRCUT F A M
>>
>>60389867
I'm not really onboard with her cutting the bangs so short but in this pic she actually looks pretty cute, like a five year old with a bad haircut.
>>
>>60389867
who is this?
>>
>>60389973
Margaret Osborn
>>
>>60389973
That girl from You love her coz she's dead
>>
>>60389941
what a weird thing to say
>>
why is cutting your own hair badly a meme now with tumblr bitches
>>
>>60390659
you are a kek
>>
>>60389941
nah she looks liek shit
>>
where can i find a girl like this in canada lads/
>>
>>60393446
Montreal is crawling with 'em.
>>
>>60389867
hopefully suicide
>>
>>60390659
le post-irony xDDDD
>>
>>60389867
I usually don't care how a musician looks but dear lord those short bangs and shaved sides look so bad

She looked far much better with that bowl cut she had when she first started out.

JUST
>>
Crystal Castles was her best option, without that slightly retarded producer she won't have much of a career. At least in music industry. All she can do now is uploading stuff on soundcloud. Soon she will be completely forgotten, I fear. She will probably become a professional model but that's it. She's done in music unless she joins already famous band/producer. On a side note, I never liked her looks but I can appreciate her vocals on some tracks from second and third albums. Especially Celestica, Suffocation, Wrath of God, Sad Eyes and Transgender. I wish you good luck, Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, Alice. Stay safe.
>>
>>60389867
>career
>>
File: 1445435423900.png (94 KB, 1044x544) Image search: [Google]
1445435423900.png
94 KB, 1044x544
>>60389926
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.