[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ayeee 4chan , ya boy is coming out with some anime rap and remixed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151114_205935.jpg (389 KB, 983x983) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151114_205935.jpg
389 KB, 983x983
Ayeee 4chan , ya boy is coming out with some anime rap and remixed chopped and screwed songs.
Anything specific maybe y'all would like to hear?
>>
never seen a more cancerous post on /mu/ desu
>>
It's really sad because the autistic meme rap thing completely ruins the really new and fresh experimental rap scene.
>>
>>60389467
I'm sorry I'm such a desuppointment
>>
>>60389520
What meme rap?
>>
>>60389545
the shit that op is posting about.
>>
>>60389557
I am op.
And there is no memes in it.
If it's the "the feel tape" , I chose that name for the album because it's gonna be really vibey and I want people to feel it. And know they are not alone.
I was thinking the lean tape, but the feel tape sounded better.
>>
>>60389586
poor b8 buddy
>>
>>60389586
bruh you aint even touched the mud
>>
>>60389611
Haha, I actually have. :)
>>
>>60389632
bet.
>>
>>60389594
:(
>>
>>60389647
I've gotten it in baby bottles and in the original bottle
>>
>>60389661
fags drink that shit from baby bottles.
>>
>>60389679
That's why you pour it into a drinkable container.
>>
Anyone hear of Thraxxhouse??
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.