[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We've all agreed that Garvey is the worst p4k person no?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
We've all agreed that Garvey is the worst p4k person no?
>>
>>60379440
>he cares about pitchfork
go away
>>
>>60379440
she is the worst person, period.
>>
does anyone have the screencap of a black guy calling her a "hypebeast cracker" lmao
>>
>>60379457
>worse than pedos, rapists, etc
please kill yourself
>>
>>60379483
>wishing death onto strangers
you are the worst person, period.
>>
>>60379514
I don't care, period.
>>
>>60379544
Listen her, comma, fuck you, exclamation point!
>>
>>60379586
what
>>
why do u guys care about her so much?
>>
I'm gay
>>
>>60379440
is there anything more pathetic than women older than 15 that like boy pop stars created and tailored to them?

Like good job holding your gender back by being so easily manipulated
>>
>>60379440

What female p4k staff writers panty drawer would you most want to raid, senpai?
>>
literally who
>>
>>60379743
insightful comment.
>>
the more she acts like a cunt the more I'm attracted to her, and the more I want to hatefuck her.
>>
DUDE POST-IRONIC APPRECIATION OF POP CULTURE LMAO
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.