[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smiley Miley Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: MILEY.jpg (379 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
MILEY.jpg
379 KB, 675x900
Is Miley Cyrus better than Grimes?

Nude/Kinky Photos: http://imgur.com/a/hDIvq/all
>>
>>60363670
I don't think Miley Cyrus is better than anyone
TbH FaM
>>
There's no way http://i.imgur.com/kmANF1S.jpg is real
>>
File: true.png (243 KB, 538x368) Image search: [Google]
true.png
243 KB, 538x368
>>60363670
>that gallery
>>
Art Angels vs Dead Petz is fascinating. The Grimes record took advantage of her outsider cred to market safe, pandering, regurgitated pop to hipsters. Miley's record, on the other hand, panders to no-one and flips the construction and arrangement of contemporary pop music on its head to create an off-putting and challenging sonic environment. Grimes wants to do everything herself (except when she's wheeling out guests to show how culturally accepting she is, I'm surprised nobody in her fanbase has called her out for appropriation), despite the fact that she is still an amateur guitarist and violinist which severely impacts the quality of her recorded music, while Miley has a large group of collaborators that she's genuinely excited to be working with (and is also already an experienced guitarist to boot).
>>
>Miley Cyrus is going to do a show while completely nude and there are going to be people there taking pictures of her snatch and asshole while she flails about all over the stage, and these pictures will then be posted on the internet

My penis is going to explode.
>>
>>60363821

It is. She talked in a few interviews about going to nude beaches in her free-time to relax and talk to nudists.
>>
>>60363986
contrarian post of the day
>>
>>60364280
Pretty sure that's a shoop bruh. I remember seeing that exact same picture except she was wearing black bikini bottoms. Another one from that set is in the link and you can see them a just a little bit above the water.
>>
>>60363986
Congrats on the worst post of the month.
>>
>>60363670
No, Miley is a whore.
>>
>hairy pits

Ugh fucking disgusting
>>
>>60363670
more like smelly cyrus
>>
>>60364200
>expecting good shots
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.