[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's your favourite ladyhawke song, /mu/? https://ww
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
What's your favourite ladyhawke song, /mu/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqWzfH71Bww
>>
File: lh.jpg (138 KB, 667x1000) Image search: [Google]
lh.jpg
138 KB, 667x1000
>>60363214
damn, she's so underrated these days. basically her whole debut album is like a best of.

'my delirium' is her best song imo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_bFO1SNRZg
>>
>>60363476

that video is kickass

songs p nice too
>>
what the happened to my Pip-fu? so underrated.

I got her first record autographed. she's super sweet <3
>>
>>60363615
she's one of the nicest musicians you could find. i can't wait for her new album which will be out pretty soon.
>>
File: img.jpg (100 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
100 KB, 500x375
>>60363787
she was super shy and all by herself, but a smile lit up her face when I told her how special her music was. Then I read afterwards she suffers from severe anxiety disorder. So sweet.
>>
>>60363214
delerium ,, runaway ,,,back of the van
>>
>>60363214

LOL YOU FUCKER
I HAD ALREADY THOUGHT OF THAT TODAY..
>>
>>60363214
The Quick And The Dead
Sunday Drive
>>
File: 1428606212353.png (80 KB, 440x400) Image search: [Google]
1428606212353.png
80 KB, 440x400
>>60363214
paris the liberal shithole gets what it deserves death and explosions. sho is mordor in me im on that 2edgy
>>
>>60363214
>Hey, /mu/ never talks about that artist. I'll check out her video to see if... oh.
>>
>>60366649
please furnish this thread with a point to your post
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.