[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NIxonwave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: a0642029519_10.jpg (106 KB, 977x700) Image search: [Google]
a0642029519_10.jpg
106 KB, 977x700
/mu/ are there any tracks which use the Watergate tapes or samples of Nixon's speech in a vaporwave of similar style? There needs to be something done wit this. He fucking condemns all "kikes and niggers" constantly and says shit that everyone knows is true, but is afraid to say. Show me some Nixonwave.
>>
>>60361906
>He fucking condemns all "kikes and niggers" constantly and says shit that everyone knows is true, but is afraid to say
>>>/pol/
also there was no reason to bring up your personal political beliefs, you could have just said it would be cool for some one to sample the watergate tapes.
>>
>>60362059
transgender faggot
>>
>>60362489
To put it better, I just like his edginess and I'd like someone to sample the watergate tapes. Sorry, I got a little excited GODDAMNIT.
>>
>>60361906
I'll make it senpai if you link me those speeches
>>
Are you fucking stupid?

Seriously, are you?

Are you asking for an entire genre based around audio recordings of Nixon just speaking? You're not going to many fucking melodies out of that.

If you're asking for stuff that samples him, fine, but an entire genre? Are you honestly fucking brain dead?
>>
>>60362760
Somebody's MAD haha.

Calm down bud I'm just looking for music.
>>
>>60361906
>tracks which use
>which

learn to grammar
>>
>>60362760
Nixon made more tapes than Gucci and Wayne combined you philistine. It's a great idea, he had a fantastic voice, some of those soundclips are just classics of an American presidency. It never was the same after Nixon, nobody since has been as honest, funnily enough.
>>
>>60362801
Next you'll say Buyer's Market is music

>>60362967
I have about sixty minutes of scratched up and painted vinyl records of JFK speeches with ambient Cuban pop in the background recorded somewhere on tape.

A bunch of Nixon tapes are going to be shit for sampling, unless you do a sportswave thing and add in other shit.

Be realistic.
>>
>>60363011
Link plz
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.