[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you like jazz?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 618x673) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 618x673
If so, this is a reminder to participate in the weekly Jazz Blindfold Test thread tomorrow.

All posters are welcome, regardless of how much you know about jazz. All you have to do is talk about the music you hear and what you think about it.

For more information on how this works refer to the pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/2yCLLBrj

This week is a wildcard and doesn't have any theme. Download the tracks, listen to them and write down your thoughts, criticisms, and guess of who they might be and then post them in this Monday's thread.

https://mega.nz/#!c1R2HKoI!xCd6BeIW6PGK797slVWl5doTq2-bO7h-RqIjWLO7mx4
http://www65.zippyshare.com/v/JZdh4jzH/file.html

The threads so far have been fun but we need more participants and more volunteers to select weekly tracklists.

For those of you participating already, what was your favorite track from last week? What theme ideas would you like to see?
>>
>>60359871
Oops. This week actually does have a theme. It's jazz versions of popular songs and the tracks were compiled by jazzpossu. This is his first week putting together a tracklist so come participate in the thread and let us know how you like it.
>>
Fuck your jazz, josh homme might be being held hostage in the Paris terrorist attack
>>
b
u
m
p
>>
Fuck your jazz, josh homme might be being held hostage in the Paris terrorist attack
>>
>>60360972
I'm sorry for him and anybody else involved in the situation but I don't see why it means we can't talk about jazz right now
>>
london
o
n
d
o
n
>>
>>60359871
Sneaky bump.
The theme's good this week.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.