[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So the new Gorillaz album cover has just been released, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (329 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
329 KB, 960x1280
So the new Gorillaz album cover has just been released, what do you think?
>>
hahaha dude damon albarn he is so fucking talented. did you guys know that he was in BLUR??? you know, the band that took on OASIS in the 90s??? he is such a fucking awesome dude.
>>
seems legit
>>
Reddit tier
>>
Good one
>>
So a friend of mine introduced me to this shitty band and I fucking don't get the point of why anyone would listen to it. Its NOT real music its just fucking cartoons. Seriously, he told me to listen to the songs by themselves if I didn't like the videos and I did but its just soulless generic crap by themselfs. I listened to mostly the songs that he said were the 'best' like Feel Good Inc. and 19-2000 and they were wtf-y and burned my ears. The cartoons aren't even good what are they even doing during the videos and why are they 3D at one point but 2D at others in the same fucking video. Bad animation to me imo. I don't mean to offend anyone by this but why listen to this generic crap 'music' they probably pulled out of their ass for easy money?
>>
File: wow this is really shit.png (12 KB, 1324x97) Image search: [Google]
wow this is really shit.png
12 KB, 1324x97
>>60359731
See >>60359689
Reddit has irredeemably bad taste in music, with everything they like being either incredibly overrated or outright bad.

Pic related came from just looking at the front page of their main section for music. Fucking disgusting.
>>
>>60359565
Wait why are they all happy that's not normal
>>
I dont think anything of this.
Need music, fuck the cover art.
>>
Is this the real album cover?
>>
>>60360106
yes senpai, new single coming out before the end of the year
>>
>>60360143
wew

We can only hope that the new single is good
>>
>>60360106
no look at the shitty crop on 2d
idiots
>>
>Gorillaz
>>
File: JnDIgja.png (14 KB, 166x174) Image search: [Google]
JnDIgja.png
14 KB, 166x174
>>60359972
/mu/ has irredeemably bad taste in music, with everything they like being either incredibly overrated or outright bad.

Pic related came from just looking at the front page of their main section for music. Fucking disgusting.

Stop being retarded. There are great subreddits for music fans. r/music is not one of those, though. If you want actual, mature, music discussion, you should go to r/letstalkmusic, which is what i've done after giving up on this shitty board.
>>
>>60360532
>after giving up this shitty board
and at the moment you are... returning briefly just to tell us?
>>
Hello Reddit! :)
>>
>>60360607
I come here once in a while to see if there are any good threads. I hate it but I can't seem to leave it in fear of missing anything.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.