[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post an album and then describe its target demographic. I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 500x500
Post an album and then describe its target demographic. I'll start: Ys is for nerds that masturbate to world of Warcraft.
>>
File: b0Txb6u_1_.gif (919 KB, 500x320) Image search: [Google]
b0Txb6u_1_.gif
919 KB, 500x320
Good thread, OP
>>
>>60358826
Stop trying to make this a thing.
>>
>>60358826
Liberal arts school girls who drink herbal tea and write bad poetry about nature. Great album, though.
>>
>>60358932
That describes both the audience and the artist.
>>
>>60358932
I drink black tea
>>
>>60358979
If you think Ys is about nature you don't get the concept of analogies, fables and metaphors
>>
>>60359015
Newsom has good lyrical ability but she tries too hard. If I want to hear some bullshit allegory about a talking bear I can just read Winnie the Pooh.
>>
>>60359001
You also have a Y chromosome.
>>
>>60359015
It's funny that you'd say that when your reply reveals that you don't understand figurative language in a social context. Are you getting therapy for your autism?
>>
good thread so far
>>
>>60359189
Better than a bunch of memers talking about her ass desu
>>
>>60359070
I don't know man, to me merits in Ys match the ambition just as much as the literary extravagance of her lyrics match the grandiose music
>>60359136
so in a social context, it would be ok to say that Animal Farm is a book about a pigs? Who the fuck have you been living with?
>>
>>60359284
it's not
>>
>>60358826
WoW players don't have the attention span for Ys
>>
>>60359284
can we turn this into a thread about her ass?
>>
>>60359324
Uhh have you ever raided Grungler's Gallows?
>>
>>60359291
Are you going to be okay?
>>
>>60359343
Did Andy Samberg take this right before he was about to dive headfirst into her ass?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.