[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did you get your Godspeed You! Black Emperor tickets yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6
did you get your Godspeed You! Black Emperor tickets yet?
>>
File: Tumblr_magqmxCzDO1qc8owmo1_500.jpg (77 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_magqmxCzDO1qc8owmo1_500.jpg
77 KB, 500x500
>>60358262
Already saw them in September. Personal favorite concert. Or are you just trying to bait me because you yourself are NOT a fan of Godspeed? Whatever, GYBE thread either way
>>
Yup, seeing them in Oakland, can't wait.
>>
File: GYBE.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
GYBE.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>60358262
Saw them in October, great experience.
I feel like Gathering Storm (and all of LYSF for that mater, still really like it though) gets a bit overrated by people, but it was fantastic live.
>>
>>60358262
No I'm sure I missed out. :(
>>
>>60358615
Me too anon!
>>
I like that they started to play movements from LYSF again.
>>
Gonna see them in Los Angeles, I'm pretty excited
>>
who /SanPedro? here?
>>
>>60358262
Who /LA/ here? Catching the one in downtown.
>>
>tfw gf wants to see GY!BE with you

I knew she was the one
>>
LA man. Excited!
>>
NO GERALD I DIDN'T GET THE TICKETS
>>
seen them twice this year already son
>>
File: pepe.jpg (114 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
pepe.jpg
114 KB, 1252x1252
>>60358262
>tfw gybe isnt showing up in Montreal
>>
Who /englewood/ here?
>>
>>60359339

Is that a nice city? How far from any major city?
>>
about two three months ago t b h £am. The show was two months ago.
>>
>>60359434
It's shit but it's close to Denver
>>
Already saw them in Cleveland
Mladic was insane
>>
>>60358262
>tfw closest show is in nebraska
>>
/Portland,OR/ here
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 636x887) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 636x887
You think this is this worth going to? Im unsure about the whole dance performance thing
>>
>>60358262
Saw them in Boston, in the front row. They had two projectors of 16mm footage, and I could see Efrim and the rest scatching screwdrivers onto their guitar strings. This was the night of the total lunar eclipse. They started with Storm and ended on Mladic. It was pure auditory and visual stimulation and I loved every second of it. Eagerly awaiting the possibility of a new album.
>>
>>60359610
Ayyyyy what's up bro
>>
Should I go see Silver Apples?
>>
Planning on it, not coming to Phoenix till Feb.
>>
File: FlagBlues.jpg (1 MB, 1980x1320) Image search: [Google]
FlagBlues.jpg
1 MB, 1980x1320
>>60358262
Saw them in Boston. They're fan-fucking tastic.

>>60359138
The crowd went wild when the sample for Sleep started.

>>60361323
That performance made me realize how shit the mixing is on Asunder is.
I never knew Post-rock drumming was that intense. Did you notice when they actually had to switch parts halfway through the set?
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.