[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf has left me for this 'musician'. Now he releases...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: z.jpg (14 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
z.jpg
14 KB, 320x320
I'm relieved. iIve been kinda obsessed with them two. Im a musician too. Ego thing. But now that I watch the video...

wtf is this, does hatred blind me or gayest video ever

youtube.com/watch?v=AxR6MSx1eo4
>>
rofl cuk
>>
>>60357702
That's pretty good, thanks for link.
>>
I feel your pain bro, I know his type very well. Best to just forget about their existence.
(and yeah that video was dreadful)
>>
>>60357702
>My gf has left me

i'm just saying you could do better
>>
Sounds and looks like a worse Asgeir
Still pretty decent though, hatred is definitely blinding you
>>
>>60357702
>youtube.com/watch?v=AxR6MSx1eo4
This is just dreadful. Hatred is not blinding you.
>>
damn
>>
>>60357702
screencapped op, emailing it to the MY guy so he can have a laugh
>>
>>60357702
oh god I hate this
>>
you're a kek, this song is shit and the music video is really gay. i bet you listen to adele
>>
Hatred isn't blinding you, there are so many contemporary cliches in there. Close-ups of eyes, orange/blue color schemes, black and white with digital glow.
>>
Reminder: It's only kekoldry if she cheats, not if she leaves
>>
>>60357702
I closed the tab 6 seconds in. You can do better.
>>
>>60357702
That was horrible. Take solace in the fact that you'll never put such garbage into the world.
>>
holy shit this is honestly the most low quality shilling i've ever seen
>>
>>60358428
This. OP, you need to fuck off with your shitty music and your strange facial similarities to Aesop Rock.
>>
the last minute of this song is pretty cool. There's a lot going on in this song.
I give it 5 bags of popcorn, and a little snickers bar, because you look a little angry.
>>
>>60357702

Dude, why would you even care? At the moment she left she demonstrated that she was completely unworthy of wasting time on so why would you continue to want that? If anything it's a bullet dodged, assuming this isn't already a multi-decade relationship (in which case you have my condolences, it can be tough when people change for the worse). Cut your losses and push forward.

>>60358317

This. The music itself is just as full of cliches, I wouldn't be surprised if they were successful but they're definitely not creative or interesting in any way.
>>
yes, its my video. deal with it
>>
>>60357702
hes an earth rocker tbqh familia
>>
>>60357702
lmao he sucks for real
post your stuff op, i doubt it's this bad
>>
>>60358489
RIP Tom Cruise Jr 2014-2015
>>
>>60357702
dont worry. he is 100% gay, wont even touch her
>>
greetings from finland
>>
>>60357702
hey, this is pretty good. not cringe at all.
>>
>>60357702
Tbh she left you for a hack. Nothing to worry about, she was def a bitch anyways.
>>
>>60357702
video is shit but how is the music bad. lyrics are just regular normie shit, but the music is produced great and not bad. That backwards thing at 1:45 for instance is cool. Vocal effects at 2:25 are cool. pretty good arrangement I would say. If you think this is bad music just listen to it louder, there's a lot of detail.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.