[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
favorite track off this album? second track always does it for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: a4099353330_10.jpg (727 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
a4099353330_10.jpg
727 KB, 1200x1200
favorite track off this album?

second track always does it for me
>>
the ones without drums
>>
>>60355635
first one for me, this album is in both my sad playlist and my rain mix
>>
First one.

The first track sets the vibe, the rest is just to extend the duration of the vibe, but they're not as good as the first one, nowhere near.
>>
Still shilling this shit? Can't you go back to circlejerking on RYM?
>>
Last one. Love the thunder.
>>
>>60355635
The nine minute track is my favorite. I think it best reflects the feeling the cover is trying to convey.
>>
What album?
>>
ふわっと, it gives me yume nikki feels.
>>
File: 1447288695611.gif (1 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447288695611.gif
1 MB, 500x500
>>60356131
>what is google

It's 2814 - 新しい日の誕生 probably one of the only good things to come out of "vaporwave".
>>
>>60355862
I agree to be honest family, second one is great too though.
>>
>>60356075

Yeah dats it man.

Also for those who might not know there was a previous album to this 2814 s/t on ailanthusrecordings, a free dl so worth checking.

Telepath half of this collab also made tons of stuff (over 16 hours) of ambient style vaporwave under the name virtualdreamplaza

highly reccomend.
>>
>>60356150
>probably one of the only good things to come out of "vaporwave"

If you're that unsure then you clearly haven't listened to enough. You only like it because it's ambient so why not give that genre a chance, idiot.
>>
>>60356262
Well yes. The word "probably" was there to denote that I haven't heard all that the genre has to offer and thus may by wrong, senpai. :)
>>
I wish it never got the vaporwave label and just was looked at as Ambient.

Every time it gets posted it triggers vaporfags.
>>
The Third last One. Always gives me da chillz
>>
>>60356600

Yeah, I get you. There's generally two camps of dislike for vaporwave.

Those that think vaporwave was always meme shit and hasn't changed since floral shoppe. And then those that never want it to stray from the floral shoppe blueprint.

2814 does a brilliant job of pissing off both sides, while at the same time gaining a wider audience for a sound and image that was already gaining popularity in the scene before this even dropped.
>>
真実の恋 is my track of the year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GTVEh7FfC4
>>
>>60356980

dislike for any new vaporwave*
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.