[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw you realise his opinion is irrelevant cause he likes kanye
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: scaruffi.jpg (30 KB, 548x308) Image search: [Google]
scaruffi.jpg
30 KB, 548x308
tfw you realise his opinion is irrelevant cause he likes kanye
>>
tfw you realise OP is irrelevant, period
>>
scruffy is a fucking joke
>>
>>60352612

also because he gave pablo honey a 6.5

and gave the downward spiral the same score as in the court of the crimson king
>>
>>60352612
>>60353679
Let's not forget his obsession with refrigerators and 12 year old girls.
>>
>>60353679
>gave the downward spiral the same score as in the court of the crimson king
i dislike both of those albums

and yeah pablo honey got higher than kid a didn't it? lol i guess piero rated it before radiohead were hyped as rock messiahs and he didn't have any bias against them, but that album is average as hell
>>
>>60353679
and don't forget he gave a 9 to Slow Deep and Hard
>>
>>60353679
>also because he gave pablo honey a 6.5
baka. too high desu senpai
>>
i like piero and i like kanye, if i was gonna question an act he's a fan of it would relate to this: "AC/DC are one of the greatest heavy-metal bands of all times, and one of the most authentic acts of rock'n'roll."
>>
>>60352612
>2015
>not protecting his smile

swiveling my noggin
>>
Kanye's the most important pop songwriter of our generation, every single critic acknowledges it.
>>
>>60353831
this is true
even scaruffi gives him two 7.5s
>>
>>60353831
this
imagine if /mu/tants were popular critics, people would be under the impression fantastic artists are awful

ah ok computer yeah that's a 3/10 don't go near that
>>
>>60353851
If /mu were to be a popular music critic, I would listen to everything they say is bad and also listen to everything they say is good. but not to everything they say is essential or core.
>>
>>60353851
nah. if /mu/ actually got a critic job they would stop being contrarian egotistical autists because they wouldn't be on a anonymous image board known since its inception for trolling lol
>>
>>60352612
So, does christgau
m-maybe we're the ones who are wrong ?
>>
>>60353945
it took a while huh
>>
>>60353688
>muh reading comprehension
>>
File: fuck.png (293 KB, 548x308) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
293 KB, 548x308
>tfw someone writes the number 9 with a straight vertical line, despite the fact that all their computer and phones show the correct vertical curve
>>
You know that Kanye's probably one of the few things most publications agree on, right? Even Rolling Stone likes his music.
>>
>>60354129
but /mu/ knows more
>>
>>60354138
we do?
>>
>>60354138
do we ?
>>
File: certificates-of-authenticity5.png (59 KB, 370x168) Image search: [Google]
certificates-of-authenticity5.png
59 KB, 370x168
O B J E C T I V E L Y
kanye > death grips
O B J E C T I V E L Y
>>
>>60354021
Elaborate you memester
>>
Why do people immediately dismiss his viewpoints because they disagree with him?

Why not take into account the opposite point of view and try to see where he's coming from rather than refusing to accept anything besides what you already believe?
>>
File: ktf.gif (2 MB, 400x260) Image search: [Google]
ktf.gif
2 MB, 400x260
>>60354138
>hobbyists know more than professionals
>>
>>60355706
Well, he dissed my favorite bands (The Beatles and Radiohead), and now I have a reason to try and discredit his reviewing ability. Kanye is supposedly low-hanging fruit because he makes accessible music, so I'm gonna try to exploit that so that no one ever makes fun of my favorite rock bands again.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.