[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Future ruined this album
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (122 KB, 319x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
122 KB, 319x319
Future ruined this album
>>
Future is helping to change the game with his releases
>>
>>60350924
Highly doubt it but okay, dudes rapping sucks
>>
>>60350935
>mu
After he did his colab album with drake, a couple of other artists are doing colab =. Future is influencing the game
>>
Drake's gay ass ruined the album
>>
You're right Future was boring slow singy Future. But Drake was also bad. This tape is like a 4/10.
>>
>>60350955
People have been doing this for years
>>
>>60350911
nah, Future was good on this, and he's usually the absolute worst
>>
I just found out that the cover was diamonds and not creased aliminum foil
>>
This was overall pretty mediocre due to how rushed and overhyped it was. That being said, Jumpman, Big Rings, Live From The Gutter and Diamonds Dancing are all great tracks.
>>
hip hop is cancer
>>
>>60350911

Digital Dash is the best track on the album.

You are talking bullshit.

>>60351839

Rappers are the modern rock stars and have been for some time. Try to contain your bitterness over it.
>>
>>60350911
What's up with the cheap ass fuckin christmas lookin cover? The "future" of this album is the bargain bin next month so i guess shit's fucking appropriate.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.