[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to him, /mu/? Why can't he make music that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: eminem.jpg (28 KB, 620x418) Image search: [Google]
eminem.jpg
28 KB, 620x418
What happened to him, /mu/? Why can't he make music that really captures your attention anymore? Something with a really catchy beat. His lyrics are still pretty good but I want something like he did with Recovery (honestly that's my favorite album of his), where it was LOUD and FAST.
>>
nothing happened to him we just grew up.
>>
>>60345522
>What happened to him, /mu/? Why can't he make music that really captures your attention anymore?
He ran out of things to say. He can't keep rapping about how shitty his life was (gross exaggeration by the way, i say this as someone who loves his early work).
>his lyrics are still pretty good
havent been good since TER bar a few tracks here and there

recovery is his worst album

you must be 18 or older to post here
>>
>>60345569
you can keep changing your trip but I'm going to keep filtering you
>>
>>60345569
you can be stupid all you want it doesnt change the fact that MMPL2 and Recovery are his objectively best albums
>>
>>60345580
how do you filter out a user im newfag-esque i guess
>>
>>60345522
Didn't he come out as being a queer?
>>
>>60345569
OP here.
Recovery is one of my favorite album.
>>
>>60346359
Noooooo if he did that he would lose most of his fanbase
>>
>>60346274

MMLP2 was a god awful album what a way to shit on mmlp I blame Rubin. Dr.dre should have executive produced it himself.

Fuck man I remember recovery being so shit there's like 4 good songs. And 1 great one
>>
>>60345522
he just ran out of shit to rap about
his technical skill is still top notch, but his lyrics are ass. he just has nothing to rap about anymore. he was the most sucessful musician of the 2000's and is probably the most popular rapper to have ever lived. he's like 40 and has a grown ass daughter. he made up with kim and his mom. he's made it. if he quit after encore and just toured whenever he wanted money, he wouldn't have tarnished his artistic legacy either, which is a definite plus. obtaining a good beat is not a difficult thing for a guy like eminem. the place he struggles with is his lyrical subjects.
around what year did he try to kill himself?
>>
>>60346753
Shit taste confirmed
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.