[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
He did nothing wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
He did nothing wrong.
>>
Oh boy here we go again.
>>
>>60343257
Why did he poisoned Syd with LSD?
>>
>>60343278

he didn't?
>>
>>60343290
Fuck off RWIDF
>>
>>60343290
I remember being this naive.
>>
>>60343257
Well he sued the band for trying to continue without him even though they were a band that had already gone through the loss of a frontman/main songwriter. I think that was a dumbass move. Guy's full of himself.
>>
>>60343257
I don't get this thread. Is this a new meme, or did Waters do something questionable lately?
>>
>>60343257
KEK
>>
>>60343924
There a load of dumbfuck Barrettfags that can't get it in their head that their drug addled loser hero threw away his career by himself. It was at his apartment and with his neighbors that he was constantly on Acid, and not with the other members of the band.

After he was let go from the band it was Waters who made sure he got his royalty checks and then he and Gilmour tried to produce and help with his two solo albums.

>>60343908
Gilmour and Waters have gotten past this. Why haven't you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbhBDuL7TAs

5:08 to get to the pertinent part.
>>
The Wall kind of sucks, honestly. It's mostly filler, and I think his insistence on control of basically everything the band did had a lot to do with that.. That doesn't make Roger Waters a criminal, but it does make him kind of an asshole.
>>
>>60344017
>Gilmour and Waters have gotten past this. Why haven't you?
>gotten past this
It's not a matter of getting past it. OP says he did nothing wrong, I'm just saying he did. It's nice Gilmour and Waters can make up but that doesn't change anything.
>>
>ITT: Prog cancer.
>>
>>60343257
STOP LETTIN OFF FIREWORKS
>>
>>60344376
He has also said in several interviews that he was wrong to try and stop Gilmour/Mason & Wright from wanting to continue without him. That says a lot about the man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vargQJ1UDE8

Around 10:00
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.