[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
bad fans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: fall-out-boy-new-photoshoot.jpg (52 KB, 620x425) Image search: [Google]
fall-out-boy-new-photoshoot.jpg
52 KB, 620x425
what band/musician has the worst fans.
and why is it fallout boy
>>
why does /mu/ care about this again?
>>
Taylor Swift, because for some reason it became acceptable for otherwise mature adults to listen to pop made by someone who is literally on children's lunchboxes.
>>
>>60341493
Death Grips
>>
>>60341493
look at them
>>
>>60341979
Rockist detected baka
>>
Pantera and tool fans are the worst, as are slipknot fans.
>>
Nobody said ICP? I mean, their fans are considered organized criminals and are responsible for two thirds of the planet's methamphetamine usage. They also account for 97% of children born with fetal alcohol syndrome and they all smell like faygo and cheap weed.
>>
>>60342200
I love pop, but the fascination from critics over the bland artist that is Taylor is bizarre. Lest we forget that nearly a decade ago she was sold to the public as the real, down to earth, t-shirt and jeans "Real America" type who wasn't like those popular, short skirt, cheer captain girls. Obviously this was all completely made up and we now know that Taylor was incredibly popular and wealthy from a young age. We know this, yet for some reason people believe that the current iteration of Taylor is authentic in any way, and not just some pandering hallow pop star? She's suddenly deserving of high praise and evaluation and a million think pieces? Again, a person who is literally on children's lunchboxes and backpacks.
>>
>>60341493
Insane Clown Posse? Bring Me The Horizon? Primus?
>>
>Green Day
>Blink-182
>My Chemical Romance
>>
>>60342322
>>primus

Easy hoss!
>>
5 worst ones in no order and only judging the fans:
1. Tool
2. ICP
3. Kanye
4. Death Grips
5. Green Day
>>
File: 003.jpg (213 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
003.jpg
213 KB, 1280x850
>>60342200
Poptimists need to leave
>>
>>60342200

Back to r/lewronggeneration you go.
>>
>>60341493
fall out boys music matches the fans
it is fine then
>>
>>60343713
They also have the worst antifans. Tool, DG, and Kanye
>>
ITT people who have never ventured into a anco general
>>
>>60343729
Animeposters need to leave
>>
Any band that are in the b-list of the mainstream. All their fans will think that this band is underappreciated because they don't get as much airplay as Taylor Swift despite the fact that the band plays huge shows and is fucking huge. Ex. Fall Out Boy, Panic at the Disco, Muse, Foo Fighters, Green Day. They're pop music fans that fancy themselves as music junkies with everlasting musical knowledge.
>>
>>60341493
Emilie Autumn

It's the SJW Intifada over there
>>
>>60341493
Because they keep saying they make good music and that they didn't sell out
>>
>>60345166
>anime posters need to leave anime imageboard
>>
>>60345416
Animeposters need to leave this plane of existence ttt (telling the truth).
>>
>>60342172
i'd say that everyone who was listening when exmilitary was their only album is probably pretty decent.
>>
>>60345451
Sjws (social justice whales) need to leave this plane of existence.
>>
>>60345451
>Animeposters need to leave this plane of existence ttt (telling the truth).
Wow aren't you cool.

I agree with OP. Fallout Boy has to have the worst fanbase. Steam Powered Giraffe is close but are they even popular?
>>
fans of youtube musicians
>>
Foo fighters fans they think Dave grohl is a rock god because he was in nirvana
>>
>>60345520
Sorry I get Fallout boy and Panic at the Disco mixed up because they are the same.

Panic at the Disco has objectively the worst fanbase.
>>
I'm surprised nobody said The Beatles.
I don't have anything against the beatles, but holy crap, their fans can obfuscate quite easily.
>>
rap
any tame impala shit
oasis
anti-DT and other so-called 'faux-prog' people that are worse than the things they hate. I hate using the "you are worse than the thing you hate hehehehhe" argument but it has to be said

>>60345533
I remember listening to a freddegredde album and it was really good. I guess I am one :+)

>>60345548
I don't remember fallout boy making a psych-pop album
>>
>>60341493
Any emo band or band associated with emo/screamo/emo pop etc. has the worst fans. That and ICP, ICP isn't horrible, but juggalos make them crap.
>>
>>60342200
>Comments on how juvenile an artist's following is
>Huhuhhuh wutta rockist!
>>
>>60346611
I always feel that calling Beatles fans shitty is a bit unfair. Mainly because everybody considers themselves a Beatles fan, whether they've actually listened to every album or not.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.