[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I do the album or the movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Should I do the album or the movie?
>>
You should do your girlfriend instead
>>
neither
>>
>>60335238
That's funny
>>
it doesn't make a difference
>>
File: 1442169528840.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1442169528840.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>>60335238
>>
File: 1414498830341.jpg (40 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1414498830341.jpg
40 KB, 300x300
>>60335238
>>
>>60335238
aiiiiiii lamaaaaaaao
>>
the movie actually makes the album's story easier to understand. I would say go for that first
>>
>>60336272
I would say a huge majority of people would not understand the wall the first way through from the album. But the movie is a bit more clear.
So OP, I would say the album first. They rerecorded some of the music for the film with the lead actors voice, not as good as the album version. Then if you like the album, watch the film.
>>
>>60335229
doesn't matter, they're both bad
>>
>>60335238
SAVAGE
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.