[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>show friend song I made >"This is pretty nice, what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 3d4.jpg (29 KB, 396x400) Image search: [Google]
3d4.jpg
29 KB, 396x400
>show friend song I made
>"This is pretty nice, what do you have planned for vocals?"
>tell him there's no vocals
>he flips his shit, says no one is going to listen to it and he says I'm stupid if I actually think that people listen to music without vocals
>I tell him I do
>He says I'm a fucking weirdo and that nobody else does
D-do you guys ever listen to music without vocals?
>>
>>60333990
absolutely not youre stupid if you actually think that people listen to music without vocals. youre a fucking weirdo senpai
>>
>>60333990
About 90% of the music I listen to is instrumental
You should be totally fine, OP

:)
>>
>>60333990
your friend sounds like an areshole
>>
I showed my friend a Julia Holter song and they went bats because there were parts "without them talking".
>>
>>60334042
He said the only time people listen to an "instrumental" is when they want to write a rap over it
>>
>>60334055
he is right senpai
>>
>>60334055
god fucking dammit I'm triggered
>>
>>60334065
>"Bro you gotta check out these bars I wrote mayne"
>"Yeah I used some instrumental I found off youtube, it's called Blaise Bailey Finnegin III"
>>
>>60334055
this guy sounds like a fucking tool
>>
It tends to skip my mind that a majority of /mu/tants are underage. Thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>60334114
what
>>
He's a tool but its true. If you're trying to gain a big audience retard plebs lose interest as soon as the vocals are gone or difficult to decipher.

Take this from a performer with the same issues.
>>
Happened at a LAN party I went to once. Someone there I didn't know too well claimed that instrumental music wasn't real music, and when asked what an example of real music was he replied "Imagine Dragons"

I wanted to fucking choke him, but I was 18 and he was a minor, so uh..
>>
>>60334055
lolololololol that's so bad
>>
>>60334609
wow this sort of makes me want to cry
>>
Why do normies like bland poetry so much.
Why can't they see the human voice as just another instrument.
Why does everyone have to know the same songs and sing along to the first 2 verses and then switch the track :(
>>
>>60334609
>LAN party I went to
>>
>>60334758
Yeah, one of my friends has a massive basement and he hosted a new years lan.
>>
>>60334842
>new years lan
>>
>>60334856
>lol u play video games?? loser neet xdddd
>>
>>60334856
wow how boring and gray does your life have to be in order to ridicule someone who plays video games
>>
>>60334874
not him but it's kind of sad to be playing videogames on new years
>>
Hella fucking epic
>>
>>60334900
He's hanging out with friends in person and doing an activity they all enjoy; literally the opposite of sad. If he was playing alone maybe, but he's clearly not.
>>
>>60334935
well, fair enough I guess

good points
>>
>>60334088
It would be fucking hilarious if someone rapped over BBF3
>>
>>60333990
Yes i do
Can you beat your friend for me please
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.