[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>lions make you brave >giants give you faith >death
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
>lions make you brave
>giants give you faith
>death is a charade
>You don't have to feel safe to feel unafraid

Name one synthpop act with better lyrics than Lights.
>>
>>60332176
But that's the song with the shittiest lyrics she did.
>>
>>60332570
which one is your favorite then? I think they're all great
>>
any songs you'd rec me?
>>
>>60332796
literally everything off her first album
>>
>>60332176
>>>myspace in 2008
>>
>>60332743
Drive My Soul
>>
File: 1325336416909.jpg (53 KB, 510x370) Image search: [Google]
1325336416909.jpg
53 KB, 510x370
>>60333697
>you're not allowed to like things more than two years old
>>
nice moiré pattern, slut
>>
>>60332176
I'd like to turn on her Lights
>>
>>60332176
semen demon
>>
I have not heard anything that Lights has put out since 2010, I thought her music was ok at best. She had 1 good song.

>>60333754
I cannot listen to that anymore after hearing this remix.
https://m.soundcloud.com/billy-daniels-4/lights-ft-the-dream-ft-kanye
>>
>>60332796
Same Sea
Muscle Memory
Oil and Water
>>
>>60332176
I honestly thought this would be a post ripping on those lyrics, till your last line where you praise them. Those are painfully bad and you have shit taste.
>>
>>60332176
Those lyrics are shit, she has way better lyrics, although instrumentally she's always spot on.
Her live shows are always stellar too, saw her in Austin last Wednesday, her and her band are spot on in their performance, only bad thing about seeing her live is the amount of tumblr and parents in the audience being autistic
>>
Shes's hot but damn that tattoo is lame
>>
>>60332176
I prefer Owl City. Better production, better melodies, and a wider variety of textures.
>>
>>60332176
i feel ashamed for you on behalf of /lit/
>>
>>60335398
I feel ashamed of you for going to /lit/
>>
lolll you guys wouldn't know good synth pop if it came up and raped you in the ass
>>
>>60335433
that's not bad coming from a /mu/tant
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.