[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you fags feel about The Wonder Years?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: idownloadedthisimagelegally.jpg (49 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
idownloadedthisimagelegally.jpg
49 KB, 400x400
How do you fags feel about The Wonder Years?
>>
They're hit or miss with me, and I don't listen to them often. Tbh I prefer other pop punk bands, none of the more well known ones do much for me.
Like I'd rather listen to Dan Vapid and the Cheats and the Copyrights than the wonder years or knuckle puck
>>
>>60321710
Shoot, im the opposite. I love knuckle puck.
I recently got into pop punk though, so i can't comment on the bands you named.
>>
>>60321626
twy are one of the more legitimate pop punk bands, and their first three albums (not counting GSOI) are an entire spectrum of god-tier pop punk imo.
>>
File: 004.png (1006 KB, 726x539) Image search: [Google]
004.png
1006 KB, 726x539
>>60321626
>the homophobic bullshit that's somehow okay...
>>
I fucked one of the band member's sister so that was pretty cool
>>
>>60321626
I guess it is the band I've being listening the most... I really like Soupy's lyrics and the sound is so polished.

>>60321710
I'll check these bands out anon, thanks.

>>60323153
this
>>
IIII'VE BEEEN ACTING LIKE IM STRONG BUT
>>
>>60325523
PEPPERONI CRACKS IN THE FOUNDATION
>>
My favourite band in the world right now, and they just put out my favourite album of all time in No Closer To Heaven.
>>
>>60321626
I used to listen to them a lot like A LOT specially that album, started to grow out of them like a year after Suburbia but I still come back for more from time to time
actually, adding them to my portable music player right now

might be pleb or poser to what I usually listen (90s emo) but idc anymore
>>
File: I'll See You When I See You.jpg (182 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
I'll See You When I See You.jpg
182 KB, 1024x1024
Make way, pop punk AOTY coming through.
>>
came out swinging is a pretty great song but I otherwise don't really care much about them
>>
saw them friday night with You Blew It! and some girl shit herself during the show :/
>>
>>60328241
Youre kidding
Theyre playing in dallas tomorrow, but I'm broke and cant go.
>>
last album i listened to theirs was "We Wont be Pathetic Forever" after that i just stopped caring. They played a show in my area a few years ago with Energy and A Loss for Words and they bitched and gave my friend (the promoter) a hard time about not having an room they could hang out in. motherfuckers, you're playing a community center on the floor for 50 people.
>>
>>60328686
I recently got into them, and giving their stuff a listen it seems like they aren't the same dudes they were when Upsides was written.
>>
>>60323405
details MEOW
>>
>>60328241
details MEOW
>>
>>60325523
YOU LEFT ME WALKING IN CIRCLES
>>
fun background music/10
>>
>>60329235
i was leaving the bathroom area and on my way back to the stage some girl ran past me, later that night i got an instagram message from my friend that she had shit herself during motion city soundtrack's set. i didn't believe him at first but it makes sense
>>
SO I'M NAILING SHARDS OF HOPE TOGETHER TO PUT SOMETHING OVER MY HEAD
>>
>>60321626
I wasn't too huge on No Closer to Heaven, but the more I listen the better it seems. Think I prefer Suburbia to all of their other stuff though.
Anyone who got the LP of No Closer to Heaven wanna say how it sounds, my copies of Suburbia and The Greatest Generation sound like shit and they were both from Hopeless Records as well.
>>
just listened to the first song i've heard from them today, it was good, sounded like a pop built to spill
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.