[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never listened to this album actually. thinking about doing so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Venetian.songsaboutmycats.jpg (6 KB, 200x197) Image search: [Google]
Venetian.songsaboutmycats.jpg
6 KB, 200x197
Never listened to this album actually. thinking about doing so today ~ I heard Rossz csillag alatt született though and it was really good.

Let's talk about Venetian Snares and breakcore in general.

And btw, i would like to increase awareness of thread quality in /mu/. please make good threads and don't spam memes. i mean, it's alright to meme for fun once in a while but don't over do it to the point most of the board is memes. thank you ~
>>
>>60315422
Fuck that weak ass shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy91RwHtyW8
>>
File: 817VaHrxgWL._SL1073_.jpg (289 KB, 1066x1073) Image search: [Google]
817VaHrxgWL._SL1073_.jpg
289 KB, 1066x1073
>>60315422
If you wanna get into breakcore listen to Venetian Snares' "Detrimentalist" and Squarepusher's "Hard Normal Daddy

"Do You Know Squarepusher?" is also good if you can tolerate the filler.
>>
>>60315466
I know Hard Normal Daddy already, it's nice, but not phenomenal at all in my opinion.

Maybe ill give it another chance to grow in me soon though
>>
>>60315492
To be fair i dont even remember how hard normal daddy sounds like, i just remember thinking it's nice and not phenomenal since it was such a long time ago
>>
>>60315422
>complains about memes
>posts meme album by meme artist
>>
File: the same person.jpg (34 KB, 730x341) Image search: [Google]
the same person.jpg
34 KB, 730x341
>>60315422
Do you know about Funk's other project, Peste Noire?
>>
>>60315685
>venetian snares
>meme

wew lurk some more kid
>>
lolicore > raggacore >>> breakcore
>>
Easily his best (or at least his most emotional) album. It's also one of his least accessible ones though.

>>60315492
>>60315513
It's a great album. One of the best (not just favorites) drumming albums of all time.
>>
>>60315748
this is correct
>>
>>60315755
>(or at least his most emotional) album
that would be Winter In the Belly of a Snake
>>
>>60315748
lol at any reggae/ragga genre
"battybwoy inna babylon selasie more fire pull up my selectah"

I insist, L O L
>>
>>60315807
You may be right depending on the definition of emotional. If we think of emotional as "feelsy", then yes. If we mean emotional as "emotion" (a particular feeling), then it would be Cats.
>>
>>60315422
oh god when did you come back?
>>
>>60315422
Can anyone rec more jazz-influenced breakcore like This Bitter Earth and Hajnal?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.