[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who is excited for new Gorillaz here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 420x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 420x400
So who is excited for new Gorillaz here
>>
Only because he said it was going to be upbeat
>>
i have a really bad feeling it's gonna be influenced by trap music and have a young thug feature on it

i hope i'm wrong, but i just have this gut feeling
>>
>>60315197
but their best effort was a melancholic electropop
>>
>>60315177
Is Dan the Automator producing this one?
>>
>>60315225
We'll see about dat
>>
>>60315249
whatever happened to dan the automator anyway? he was hot shit from 1996-2001 then he fell off the face of the earth
>>
>>60315294
He made an album with that actress who played Ramona in Scott Pilgrim (I think?) recently that I thought was pretty good
>>
>>60315249
Unlikely, but literally nothing is confirmed so anything is possible.
I just hope Damon doesnt produce again, the low points of Plastic Beach were down to his choices and they could have easily been made better (choosing different songs or not rushing)
>>
Gorillaz lol are u 13 yo
>>
Remember when /mu/ thought Plastic Beach was good and that turd was spammed to no end?
>>
>>60315700
remember when OFWGKTA and lady gaga were /mu/core?
>>
>>60315619
>are u
>>>/facebook/
>>
>>60315700
Yeah, I also remember when /mu/ thought Grimes was good and her new turd of an album was also spammed here. It happened like yesterday or something. /mu/ sure hasn't found the rock bottom yet.
>>
>>60315700
it's literally top 3 electropop of the decade
>>
>>60315768
>/mu/ sure hasn't found the rock bottom yet.

nah i think our rock bottom was when we thought that jordaan mason album was good
>>
>>60315871
or die antwoord, shit i almost forgot about die antwoord

horrific
>>
>>60315871
That album is incredibly well written. The sound is repetitive though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.