[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9 YoYCKNoE Memes aside, d
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: grimes[1].jpg (130 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
grimes[1].jpg
130 KB, 1080x720
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tv9YoYCKNoE

Memes aside, do you think that video is pretty good? It's directed by Grimes herself, and imo it's quite visually great. Some great shots in there, and the costume game was on point.

Grimes looks extra cute as faux Marie Antoinette too.
>>
Grimes is the definion of jolie laide
>>
>>
>>60308691
*definition
>>
>>60308703
*definition
>>
Like the song, love the video.

The album is meh though
>>
>>60308691
she's not ugly tho
>>
that glorious feel when we are living in the era of Grimes ass
>>
>>
>>60308616

are we still in that music video fad where a bunch of ugly narcissists dress up and dance around and just generally try to look cool for 5 minutes?
>>
>>
>>60310497
it's lasted 50 years so far, why stop now?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lICpC2GoHjg
>>
>>
>>60310497
>not loving Grimes' dance

your loss
>>
Anyone else getting like a modern dream pop vibe from this album? Like, more so than synthpop?
>>
>>60310555

>omg in this shot she's wearing a different pair of sunglasses!!
>>
>>60310575
you're a jaded dude
>>
>>60310589

not really... i feel like i'm the one being confronted with weirdness here
>>
>>60310633
It's not great, admittedly. I think it's my least favorite Grimes release to date in fact. Grimes is probably going the route of Charli XCX right now, which makes me nervous because I like her more than Charli musically, and she felt like she didn't really fit into the pop mold as succinctly as her contemporaries.

But, I think her video is okay. In terms of direction, it's a pop video, pure and simple. But it's not as bad as some of them, so I give her credit for bringing something that isn't completely inauthentic to the table.
>>
>she's coming to Tokyo on the 26th
Should I go? How is she live?
>>
>>60308616
it appears to have been made for edgy school girls with daddy issues, hence why i don't care for it.
>>
Vote for best female pop album http://strawpoll.me/5977555
>>
>>60310422
yes she is
>>
>>60310985
>album - artist

fuck you
>>
>>60311007
The album is the subject hence it goes first, fuck you senpai.
>>
>>60311021
literally kill yourself
>>
>>60310985
I don't need to listen to others to know that they're definitely worse than Art Angels.
>>
Grimes a definition the jolly olde lad
>>
>>60311288
*definion
>>
>>60308616
the only good part is the move where grimes has hat and does the kick in slomo. I tried to simulate it but my room and ceiling are not big and i probably couldnt get my leg that high because i suffer from very shortened muscles since i was a child, kids in school made fun of me because of that. I tried stretching but it led nowhere
>>
File: grimeth.png (375 KB, 864x713) Image search: [Google]
grimeth.png
375 KB, 864x713
>>60310497
>>
Are all of grimes' videos just her dancing in various locations, lip synching with different outfits?
>>
>>60312115
Can you kick yer height?
>>
>>60312349
no vanessa is only one location and one outfit, two haircuts. it is her most accomplished work to date
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.