[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Opinions on both Pharmakon and iceage ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: qts.jpg (738 KB, 1544x1024) Image search: [Google]
qts.jpg
738 KB, 1544x1024
2013 and 14 AOTYs desu
>>
I dig iceage, don't really have any strong opinions on them. Have only briefly listened to Pharmakon and never really cared to go back.

The music video for "The Lord's Favorite" is one of my favorite videos ever tho.
>>
iceage sucks
>>
>>60307545
Of course they are fucking
>>
>>60307545
My ex changed her phone background from me to a picture of her and Elias during the downward spiral and eventual collapse of our relationship.

Fuck iceage, and if I ever see that fucker I'm gonna punch him
>>
>Iceage
overhyped band, weak music, but still make it because they are good looking, furether proof that pop marketing can work in more niche circles
>Pharmakon
same exact thing in a different niche
>>
>>60308953
rumor is members of iceage only fuck each other
>>
>>60307545
i saw iceage live once at an out door punk bbq and they were really bad desu. i saw pharmakon once and she was fucking rad and scary. not a big fan of her records tho.
>>
I like Iceage quite a bit, would probably put them in my top ten.
>>
>>60307545
what are some bands that sound like iceage but dont suck? preferably with a similar voice
>>
>>60311003
Holograms
>>
>>60311025
totes
>>
>>60311025
thanks, any more?
also what genre is this?
>>
>>60307545
Iceage are overhypes as hell and get mislabelled, I heard them compared to Gallows, so I went in expecting hardcore punk just to get some super weak noise.
As >>60308984 said, their popularity is largely down to Elias' looks
>>
>>60308984
Yeah, I always wondered why Pharmakon was so popular because she doesn't make anything that's super interesting, she's just a qt
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.