[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep listening to the song "Gyroscope" and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: boc-geogaddi.jpg (70 KB, 595x600) Image search: [Google]
boc-geogaddi.jpg
70 KB, 595x600
I keep listening to the song "Gyroscope" and I'm positive I've heard this somewhere else. I just have no idea where. Does any on /mu/ know if this is used anywhere else?
>>
Salad Fingers
>>
Sinister 2
>>
It was in Sinister when the family starts running away

funny because I was on my voice chat with pals while watching, and I thought they started playing it since it clashed pretty hard
>>
>>60304978
that's beware the friendly stranger

unless they used another boc song in a different video
>>
>>60304963
are you into metal by any chance OP?
>>60304978
no thats the track "beware the friendly stranger"
>>
>>60304963
have you ever watched the movie Sinister?
I know it was in there
>>
>>60304986
SHIT, YOU'RE RIGHT ANON. THANK YOU. I saw that movie a couple months ago.
I thought I was losing it with how familiar it sounded. thank you so much
>>
reminder David Firth used Geogaddi even better with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCk8LB7r3Bs
>>
>>60304963
Gyroscope is my favorite song by BoC. Something about it is absolutely beautiful.
>>
>>60305033
pretty shitty movie by the way lol I was disappointed
>>
Did they sample Conet Project on this track?
>>
>>60305205
yeah they did
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.