[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
to all those fuckers that dismiss this album without even trying:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: cover.jpg (223 KB, 1184x1200) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
223 KB, 1184x1200
to all those fuckers that dismiss this album without even trying: just listen to it more than once, assholes.
>>
There are like 10 threads about this album in the catalog already. Please post in one of those instead of making another one.
>>
listening for the first time, on the 4th track. Didn't think much of California, but the opener was good, I really like the first 3/4ths of SCREAM, Flesh Without Blood is pretty fuckin nice
>>
>>60299441
Please read >>60299373
>>
File: augh.png (393 KB, 713x474) Image search: [Google]
augh.png
393 KB, 713x474
>>60299441
m8 I'm not gonna listen to Grimeth at all, now make a fucking general.
>>
>liking Grimes
>spamming Grimes threads
lol back to reddit
>>
>>60299441
All hail Grimes, Queen of /mu/!
>>
>>60299459
This.

I can't tell if it's just shitposting at this point, or if lives have been genuinely affected.
>>
I actually dismissed it at first too. Just listened to the whole thing and it's actually pretty nice. California is terrible, she completely butchered Realiti, there are a couple boring tracks and some lyrics are shit but overall it's a nice listen. Hope she returns to a more dark atmosphere with the skills she gained in this album.
>>
>>60299523
she looks like my meth addicted aunt here
>>
desu̵
>>
>>60300005
your meth addicted aunt is a qt
>>
what are the waifu-fags gonna do when she wants to become a man?
>>
I agree, I think the album really just needs a second listen to really sink in. The reviews have been fantastic, really great reception.
>>
shut the fuck up you goddamn bitch
>>
>>60301578
I couldn't agree more. Well said. Hopefully there's a vinyl on sale soon.
>>
File: tumblr_muvzwrVGRD1sg0kouo1_400.gif (298 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_muvzwrVGRD1sg0kouo1_400.gif
298 KB, 360x270
>>60301702
>>60301578
>>
>>60299441
no sorry i'm straight and prefer not to listen to shitty music
>>
Art Angels its one of those albums that will be considered "misunderstood underrated gems" in 20-30 yeas
>>
>>60299441

It's nice to see people think so highly of /mu/ that they think they can market here.

:^)
>>
>>60301936
>Art Angels its one of those albums that will be considered "misunderstood underrated gems" in 20-30 yeas
...by the masses. the critics generally loved it.
>>
>>60301772
you prefer to listen to extremely shitty music, then?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.