[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, does /mu/ like Queens of the Stone Age? What similar bands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mu/ - Music

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: queens-of-the-stone-age-logo.jpg (29 KB, 1024x742) Image search: [Google]
queens-of-the-stone-age-logo.jpg
29 KB, 1024x742
So, does /mu/ like Queens of the Stone Age? What similar bands would you recommend?

Or would you just recommend to stop listening to shitty music?
>>
Songs for the deaf > all
>>
I guess the obvious answer is Kyuss
>>
>>60299468
Thanks, I already knew them, and I kinda like them.

Shameless self bump.
>>
Have you listened to Them Crooked Vultures?
>>
>>60299149
Queens of the Stone Age>Songs for the Deaf>...Like Clockwork>Rated R>Era Vulgaris>Lullabies to Paralyze
>>
Troy van Leeuwen was also in Failure and they made some similar spacey stuff like Rated R
>>
>>60299149
This is true.
>>
>>60300241
>>60300357
Cool, I'll listen to them.

Any band with no direct relation to Qotsa?
>>
>>60300613
Stoned Jesus
>>
>>60300613
stereophonics
>>
>>60300613
Death Grips
>>
[spoiler]Kyuss a shit[spoiler]
>>
>>60300780
Let's just say Qotsa is better.

>>60300653
>>60300721
Nice memed.

>>60300642
Thanks.
>>
>>60300320
>LTP so low
>dat unsure paranoid atmosphere

I dont see how this album gets more hate
>>
>>60299022
Nebula somewhat, though they lack the good songwriting and melancholy of QOTSA.
Kyuss a shit tho, dadrock tier really
>>
>>60300320
To me is:
Songs for the deaf > ...Like Clockwork > Era Vulgaris > Lullabies to Paralyze > Queens of the Stone > Rated R
>>
>>60299022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QGbIg9AcMQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sN-1smisxo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26psxrhO1hQ
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.